Looking for K-Dramas that are a must watch for everyone who are into K-Dramas or just the most popular K-Dramas around. Would prefer if they involve romance. Thanks in advance. :)
My recommendations for must watch k-dramas are: 49 Days City Hunter Secret Garden You're Beautiful All of them have at least a little bit of romance.
FullDex wrote: My recommendations for must watch k-dramas are:
49 Days
City Hunter
Secret Garden

All of them have at least a little bit of romance.

Agree with these!

Since you seem to be new to dramas, I think you might like more recent drama recommendations (2011-2012).
Queen In-Hyun's Man
King2Hearts
Protect The Boss
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
Arang and The Magistrate
If you want to talk about popularity than you have:
1.Reply 1997(almost everyone around here have seen it)
2.Innocent Man(one of my favorites..but is melodramatic so take note)
3.You're Beautiful(seeing that you've watched Heartstrings I think that you'l be pleased with a drama that has both of them in it, not to mention its popularity)
4.Boys Before Flowers(I really can't describe the popularity of these one...just take in mind that its soundtrack list still appears on some variety shows)
5.City Hunter(really good)
6.Dream High(is another popular drama with romance in it...you may say that it was the first drama with only idols)
7.Coffee Prince(this is a drama that had one of the most popular on screen couples in dramaland...some call it a classic but for me is really a must seen)
8.Goong(popular drama is little said for this one)
9.Iljimae(if you want to try a historical one give this one a try...even if it isn't the best one out there every historical lover have seen it)
10.Full House(I really loved this one...it's a classic)
- full house take 2 - secret garden - rooftop prince
Thanks for all the suggestions :)
Smile, You
Queen In Hyun's Man
49 Days
Goong
King2Hearts
Iljimae
King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo
Shining Inheritance
A Gentleman's Dignity
The Master's Sun
Ghost

I also love Stars Falling From the Sky, Tamra The Island, The Devil, My Girl and Dal Ja's Spring, but they're not as popular.
You're beautiful
49 days
Secret garden
Innocent man
Boys over flowers
The Moon that Embraces the Sun
Shining inheritance
Rooftop prince
i didn't read other posts so i'm just going to write down some really good dramas (at least i really liked them) - Secret Love (2013) - The Master's Sun - A Gentleman's Dignity - Missing You (2012) - Rooftop Prince - Flower Boy Next Door - Secret Garden