My love of school dramas has recently been rekindled thanks to Jyoou no Kyoushitsu. Please recommend a good school drama. It doesn't matter what other genres are attached, as long as school is involved. I also don't care which country it is from. This includes the countries that may not have a section on MDL yet. As long as there are English subs, I am willing to watch! :D

Here is a list of the school dramas I have already watched:

Japanese

Hana Kimi (2007)
1 Litre of Tears
Nobuta wo Produce
Shaken Baby!
Gokusen (all of them)
Hana Yori Dango 1 & 2
Koizora
Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
My Boss, My Hero
Yukan Club
LIFE
Q10
Asuko March!
Great Teacher Onizuka (1998)
Scrap Teacher
Boku to Kanojo no XXX
Koukousei Restaurant
Otomen
Switch Girl

Taiwanese
It Started With a Kiss
Mei-chan no Shitsuji
I Want to Become a Hard Persimmon

Korean
Ma Boy
Mackerel Run
Jungle Fish
Jungle Fish 2
Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy
School 2013 Adolescence Medley Both are Korean. Piece- Jdrama
Japanese- Orange Days Bokura ga Ita Kouhen and Zenpen (movies) Korean- Reply 1997 Dream High Taiwan- Devil Beside You MARS
Thanks everyone! I just looked up some of the ones suggested. They look really interesting. :)
Here Is Greenwood Stand Up!....although school isn't the main focus of this one.
Switch girl and, more recently, Yamada-kun to 7nin no Majo. Be aware, they are just for fun, don't expect too much from them. it's ok after a bad day at work/school when you're only able to watch silly things. And I second Tumbling, one of the best imo.
My all-time fav school-involved dramas are: 1. Playful Kiss - they both attend the same sec sch then move on to the same uni as well! The romance is pretty cute and the show is very enjoyable to watch :D It's the korean version of It Started With A Kiss. I didn't watch the taiwan version but I heard it's good. Still, give playful kiss a shot! 2. Heartstrings - in a university setting, though mostly focused on the music (modern & traditional) majors. Very fun to watch, loved the whole cast, all the students, the teachers, the leads, the 2 bands, and an incredible ost! Be sure to give this a shot! ^^ 3. To The Beautiful You - It's a very cute and fun-loving drama, set in an all-boys school (so the girl cross-dressed as a boy). The show is more of a 'secondary school' or 'high school' setting, rather than university. But the boys and teachers are all really fun to watch! Hana Kimi - The taiwanese version, has its own charm that the korean version lacked, but at the same time lacked some charm that the korean one had >< I enjoyed both! Though the korean one definitely has a better soundtrack (as expected of kdramas ;) 4. God Of Study - someone aboved also suggested this. This is in a high school setting, and as compared to the previous 3 i mentioned, this drama has much more depth. It is not a cheery and bright as the first 3, but it's much more heartfelt and realistic than them. It's bout 5 students who score poorly, but through the help of each other and their teachers, they grow together,overcoming their differences, their conflicts, their family backgrounds, their own personal problems, and at the end of the day, become the victor in their own lives! This drama made me cry a lot, as compared to the other 3 (ok fine maybe on par with Playful Kiss?) but it's a very beautiful and encouraging show. I recommend it to anyone who is still schooling especially! Adults will love it too though ;)
How come everyone missed Suzuki Sensei? It's one of the best school dramas ever made in every aspect
Suzuki Sensei didn't strike me as a very popular kind of drama. I still haven't seen it myself but it's my priority for very soon. I heard it's good though and offers some food for thought. -The Queen's Classroom (the Japanese, original version) -Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete.....
BladeySteeleye wrote: Suzuki Sensei didn't strike me as a very popular kind of drama. I still haven't seen it myself but it's my priority for very soon. I heard it's good though and offers some food for thought.

-The Queen's Classroom (the Japanese, original version)
-Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete.....

I'm already watching the Japanese version. In fact, I'm on the very last episode. :D It's definitely impressed me. I don't think I should watch the Korean one for a while...I'm too in love with the original right now.

I've seen Taisetsu, I absolutely loved it.