Do you guys know some? I already watched My little Bride... I prefer Japanese and funny but it's not obligatory... please, help me *_* (sorry for my bad english)
I loved Kou Kou Kyoushi 2003..the leads are student and teacher..it's not funny but I totally recommend it!! ^^
herojjsachiko wrote: I loved Kou Kou Kyoushi 2003..the leads are student and teacher..it's not funny but I totally recommend it!! ^^

I agree! It's on my favourites list. :) It's kind of a strange story, but also somehow unusual... I can't really explain what made me love it so much, but I rated it 9. Like the above poster said, though, it's not funny.
Down With Love - the age gap is only apparent in the begining since it quickly becomes about other things. But it kind of has a widower and babysitter type story. Hello school girl - movie totally worth it coffee prince - speaks for itself sweet eighteen - great but cheesy plot take care of young lady - speaks for itself celeb to binbo taro - Japanese and funny than this is it but you sacrifice story and acting Hotaru no Hikari - Japanese funny, great acting and story maybe i should just recommend this one If you read manga i could give you a list of about 200 manga that fit the bill
I am also interested in this plot right now. Hoping to see more recommendations. Domo!
What's Up Fox?
Me Too Flower

The supporting characters in both of these dramas fit your criteria.
Prime Minister and I, one of the subplots of A Gentleman's Dignity, Dokushin Kizoku, East of Eden (the main pairing). Gangster Lover (movie).
"My Rainy Days" is a really good jmovie with a big age gap.I watched more kdramas so that is where the ones i watched come from. "Sweet 18": an arrange marriage between a 18 year old and a late twenty year old. "When a Man's in love" : this one has mixed reviews, but I liked it "Birth Secret:" there is an age gap that is obvious in the beginning but it is never mentioned. "Who are you?": the lead is 18 while the guy is in his thirties. The age difference in actually mentioned in this "The best Lee Soon Shin": if you don't mind watching a 50 episode family drama this one is really good.