As the question says, I'm looking for a Dorama (I prefer it to be japanese, although it's okay if it is korean, chinese, etc). I will leave the doramas I like most, so, I will appreciate if the suggestions were similar to those or in that genres. What I would like: -Have a good ending and not diappointing -Have Romance (duh) -Not too dramatic -It would be nice if it has comedy -School genre if possible -You may suggest movies also :) Some doramas I absolutely love: -Hana Kimi (Japanese Vers) -Hana Yori Dango (Japanese Vers) Thank you so much! :)
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge,its one of the first dramas i watched,i really like this drama,i think you will like it too.
Japanese: Nodame Cantabile Orange Days Hana Yori Dango 2 Tatta Hitotsu no Koi Sprout Korean: Coffee Prince Reply 1997 Shut Up: Flower Boy Band Adolescence Medley (Only 4 eps.) You're Beautiful Goong Heirs Boys Before Flowers - (Korean version of Hana Yori Dango)
Thanks, will add them to my list :)
How about "Mei-chan no shitsuji"? It's a romantic comedy. These are a bit more dramatic but I LOVE them and I think you should check it out: "Innocent Love" and "Nagareboshi" (this one is my favorite besides Hana Yori Dango). Good luck! =D
Definitely agree with GreenApple's japanese drama suggestions. I'd also add Densha Otoko, Hotaru no Hikari, Love Shuffle, and Yankee-kun to Megane-chan.
Gonna check those also :) ty
For a movie, You must watch High School Debut. :D
You'll love it.
Yes *.* Heard of it, I have read the manga and it was pretty good so I was looking forward to the movie
JDrama: Buzzer Beat Switch Girl 1 & 2 Last Cinderella Otomen
Try Rich Man, Poor Woman
~PRIDE~ is my fave... full of romance and the OST is really good... not a rom-com /not melodrama ..a must watch.. ;))
What about "tatta Hitotsu no Koi". Oooops ,I just saw green apple recommended it before. If you like Yamapi try "Proposal Daisakusen"