I'm not really a fan of japanese movies (and dramas) but i suddenly feel like watching some? I don't know good ones, so recommend some please. Must see japanese movies? Also i'm more into drama and romance, so maybe something with them?
Battle Royal 1 & 2 Crow Zero 1 & 2 The Blue Flame (This one is a must see!) Rurouni Kenshin (Another Must see) As for some Dramas lets see Bloody Monday Season 1 & 2 Buzzer Beat (A good Romance/Sport one)
Rurouni Kenshin Liar Game (but better to see the dramas also)
I don't watch many japanese movies, but these movies I enjoyed a lot: - Confessions - Battle Royale (just the first one) - Go - Love Exposure (longest movie I've ever watched, but it's worth it) - All about Lily Chou Chou (should be good, haven't seen it yet)
Here's some japanese movies that I like:

Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru
Shinigami no Seido
Paradise Kiss
Chonmage Purin
I'd recommend: Bokura ga ita (1st: Zenpen - 2nd: Kouhen) I Have To Buy New Shoes Lovely Complex Only You Can Hear Me Sand Chronicle Tokyo Girl
Brain Man and Platina Data. (Thriller/crime etc)

Paco and the Magical Picture Book (fantasy)

Paradise Kiss & Runway Beat (romantic/comedy/school/fashion)

and then we have Love Letter, a classic! :)
- Afro Tanaka - Crows Zero 1 & 2 - Rurouni Kenshin - Battle Royale 1
The best Japanese movies I've seen have other genres but lets see... * Crows Zero 1 & 2: definitely a MUST SEE, they're not romantic on any way though. The cast is 99% male and most of the movies goes into fight scenes, but they are a jewel from the "artistic" point of view so I recommend it anyway. * Koizora: if you're looking for drama and romance then THIS. Lots of both. There's also a drama with the same story but I prefer the movie. * Air Doll: a not ordinary romance but, well, if you want something unusual, weird and more mature then give it a chance. * Paradise Kiss: they did a great job on the production for this one.
I recommend you to watch Nagareboshi and Proposal Daisakusen, these two is a must watch drama for any living human being
If you like movies with impact I recommand: Love Exposure, Confessions, and nobody Knows. If you're looking for a good and funny movie : Cyorg She If you want to try a live action: hitokiri <333 (it was a blockuster in japan)