Nice! I like food related dramas a lot :) Antique got me in; literally had to stop and ran to buy some cake slices in order to continue watching it because we were craving for cakes that much lol Some have already been mentioned but anyway: Osen: nice settings, nice characters, simple plot, great food. As someone said, it talks a lot about Japanese traditional cuisine and its preparation. Lunch Queen: a friend recommended it to me and I'm about to start it, let's see how it goes. Mayonaka no Panya-san: I'm yet to finish it. As long as I've seen there are not much "cooking/making" scenes but it is pretty good anyway. Haikei, chichiuesama: definitely recommended. Japanese traditional food and traditional restaurant; it is funny, good characters and it has some scenes with that 'cooking atmosphere' on the kitchen, which I totally love, like in bambino and dinner but japanese instead of italian. Delicious Gakuin: a little bit awkward but funny on a way. Those are the ones I remember now :)
Thank you all for the suggestions! Some were already on my list, and now I've added a few more. :)
I can recommend Let's Eat and Hungry! :)

But there is also King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo which is about how to make the perfect bread.
I loved this drama so much, so I can also recommend it.

You have 'Flower Boy Ramyun Shop' too but it's all about how making noodles.
It's fun but not more than that! :)