I'am looking for a drama where the lead girl is REALLY good at fighting and/or is clever. Chinese historical dramas are preferable. I mostly watch the ones with happy endings where both leads are ALIVE so u are mostly welcome to mention if it has a bitter sweet ending. Thnx ^^
Recently, Ha Ji Won can always fight. Empress Ki King2Hearts (bittersweet ending) Secret Garden But apart from that, I recomment Mulan. It's a movie, but it's reaaaally good. (also a bittersweet ending)
TheTranquilKnight wrote: Killer K

Thnx but I have watched this and it was really good ^^

Juniko wrote: Recently, Ha Ji Won can always fight.
Empress Ki
King2Hearts (bittersweet ending)
Secret Garden

But apart from that, I recomment Mulan. It's a movie, but it's reaaaally good. (also a bittersweet ending)

Thnx I have watched all besides Empress Ki. Sounds good so I'am gonna put it on my list and wait for it to finish. ^^
City Hunter Iris 1 & 2 Killer K King2Hearts Gu Family Book My Bratty Princess
Not sure what you mean by 'can fight' but if you mean simply not a weak girl or something and one who has some backbone, watch Good Doctor!!! You will love it :')
addicted2dramas wrote: City Hunter
Iris 1 & 2
Killer K
King2Hearts
Gu Family Book
My Bratty Princess

Thnx but I've mostly watched all. I didn't like Iris that much. My bratty princess was good ^^

loverain777 wrote: Not sure what you mean by 'can fight' but if you mean simply not a weak girl or something and one who has some backbone, watch Good Doctor!!! You will love it :')

A person who's strong: can some kungfu or something like that. I literary mean fighting. :)
7th Grade Civil Cervant Athena: Goddess of War Damo Poseidon Those are the only ones I can think of that aren't in your list.
You prefer a historical dramas but I just have to mention the Gokusen. :D
Judo_Aniki wrote: You prefer a historical dramas but I just have to mention the Gokusen. :D

Thnx but I have watched it. I LOVED that one! >_<
Being a new user, I should make a habit of checking people's list before replying! Hahaha. Yes, it's a good series! Yankee-Kun to Megane-Chan is also good but it's not a historical drama. The fighting is not really the focus too but it's a good series! If you like Gokusen, you will absolutely love this!
Judo_Aniki wrote: Being a new user, I should make a habit of checking people's list before replying! Hahaha. Yes, it's a good series!

Yankee-Kun to Megane-Chan is also good but it's not a historical drama. The fighting is not really the focus too but it's a good series! If you like Gokusen, you will absolutely love this!

Hehe it's ok. We are all like that in the beginning. Thnx for the recommendation. I remembered I have watched it and just aded it. There are still many dramas out there I haven't aded yet. lol ^^
Legend of Hua Mulan (2013 Drama) - I don't need to explain the heroine lol, in this version I know it has a happy ending. It has romance in it too.