Hey guys im looking for unknown or not famous korean romance dramas. Everybody knows boys over flowers, the heirs , rooftop prince, queen inhyuns man etc. but i watched the most of them and i cant find something anymore it is really hard. I watched the greatest love , me too flower and cinderella man as the last ones and i was really surprised they were soo good! The Greatest Love is really cool and funny and it doesn have someone who you want to kill ist just daily life problems not hatred and revenge plots where they come together at the last episode with just one small kiss. Please help me to find good romance dramas that mot everybody knows. Thanks for your help!"
i'm sure u'll like these crazy sor u haeundae lovers hello miss missing u
We have a Recommendation forum. I'll move the thread now, but in the future please post this type of thread in that section. =)
I don't know how "unknown" these are, but I don't see a lot of people talking about them (perhaps because they're a few years older):

What's Up Fox? - A very cute story about a woman whose friend's younger brother may have more-than-just-brotherly affection for her (edit: I mean, for the sister's friend, not the sister herself. That would be a really, um, different sort of story...)
Miss Kim's Million Dollar Quest - A woman gets dumped by her fiancé for a rich woman and vows to win him back by making money herself. To this end she teams up with the handsome photographer who came to her aid when she was left at the altar.
9 End 2 Outs - Two longtime friends start to realize that their ideal partner has been right in front of them the whole time.
Dal Ja's Spring - The romantic misadventures of a working woman, her coworkers, and the "fake-boyfriend" she hires to save face.
Oh! My Lady - An up-and-coming idol actor has a young child left on his doorstep and hires live-in housekeeper/nanny to keep it under wraps.
Soulmate

Edit// I need to read posts thoroughly, sorry. If it's romance, soulmate still fits what you're looking for.
Coffee Prince Flower boy ramyun shop Stars falling from the sky Smile, you Full house My girl Couple or trouble I need romance They aren't all that unknown but you should still watch them if you haven't :)
I thought all of these were good and they aren't super popular and don't have a lot of user ratings, so i think that fits what you want - Oh and saw princess man on your list it's a must. It is probably the best romance story out there =] Thank you Woman who still wants to marry Ugly alert - long drama but sooo worth it Smile again Crazy for you Loveholic Family's honor - another long drama but very good
Alone In Love - Semi-hit according to TV ratings & acclaimed by critics in SK but brutally unknown & underrated by netizens.
Lovers - Very good. IMO it's nowhere near 'Alone in Love' but I feel same about it when it comes to unpopularity & ratings.

Both are free from typical K-drama riddles. Plus very funny & of course hard to find real romance.
I second Dal Ja's Spring and Soulmate, they both belong to my favourite dramas! I Need Romance isn't that unknown but definitely worth watching, too! I liked The World That They Lived In as well, but it also focuses a lot on the daily life of the characters instead of having a lot of conflicts in the plot, so it seems to be either hit or miss for most people.
1) My Girl which is actually quite known and popular, a must watch drama (i am recommending since it's not in your list) 2) Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy (a very cute romantic drama that I really enjoyed watching).