Hi there. I'm looking for a romance/comedy drama (Kdrama) with lots of kisses ( not jost lame hugs) no love tiangle ( if there is the MC should not cheat eachother). No tragedy dramas... Something funny , and it will be NICE to have lady in distress moments ( lots) just like kisses ( lots ) :) Got something for me ?I wait u're replays :D
This is a list of dramas that I've watched and I think most ( if not all) meet your inquiries. 1.Queen Inhyun's man 2. City Hall 3.Coffee Prince 4.Dal Ja's Spring 5.Secret Garden 6.Hi my sweet heart (Taiwanese) 7.Smile, You 8.Ugly Alert 9. IRIS 9.Star's Lover 10. The Princess' Man ( this one is historical, if you are fond of this genre you can give a try).
The Princess' Man is all a tragedy. I cried 2 times and I almost never cry in dramas
any more sugestions ?
All About My Romance
My Princess
Devil Beside You

It seems the dramas I wanted to recommend, you've already seen. All About My Romance is pretty good as a romantic comedy. I don't remember how many kiss scenes there were, but there were a few and a lot of couple scenes. My Princess and Beside You both had a lot of kiss scenes.
Lie to Me sounds like what you are looking for. ^^ There's sort of a love triangle, but just barely. lol
Yes "Lie to Me" is good! haha