Hey. I wanna see some drama where the MC (male) has super powers like , and he save the girl . Just like You who came form stars. Some recomandation ? Cuz at recomandation on mydrama list , are only dramas i've already seen. So Queen In Hyun's Man , Faith , and You who came form stars. Something like that.
Arang and the Magistrate
Nine

If you're looking for fantasy romance, these are similar.
Rooftop Prince? He doesn't have superpowers but does time travel and save the girl that sort of fantasy element I Can Hear You Voice - supernatural powers to save the girl he loves
Nine , i;ve seen 1 episode ( if u mean 9 nine times travel) , but i heard , it has a sad ending ? do not spoil the drama , just pls say if is good or bad :D
In RP , where is the action happening? Our time or hystorical? And i ' seen "i can hear u're voice" great drama :X
In Rooftop Prince, the action happens primarily in the present, but there are frequent flashbacks to the past and such.
I Hear Your Voice is the closest I can think of. I was reminded of it when watching YWCFTS.
Rooftop Prince and Queen Inhyun's Man
already seen i vear u're voice. Great drama ! :D
Bumping this to see if there is anything else to recommend!
nuryaki wrote: Nine , i;ve seen 1 episode ( if u mean 9 nine times travel) , but i heard , it has a sad ending ? do not spoil the drama , just pls say if is good or bad :D

Nine has a good ending not sure where you heard it was sad but it's not.

I also recommend starman, it's also about an alien who has superpowers. I really liked it.
Faith there are more drama which is similar to You who came form stars