First I'm sorry if my english grammer is wrong some places, but I'm not that good to write in english. (: ~ I have a lot dramas and movies on my Dropped list, and I want to ask if some of them I should try to watch again? And then i thought that if the first person wrote what I should try again, then the next person will try to look at the other persons Dropped list. And then so on. I have you understand me! :D
For me it would be I hear your voice and I Do, I Do I loved both dramas and I'm surprised you dropped them, in my opinion they re really good...but oh well everyone has different taste.
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
@Aya you should pick up again: Buzzer Beat, Kurosagi, Love Keeps Going, Mei-chan no Shitsuji, Ouran High School Club, Real Clothes, Why Why Love, Yukan Club ^__^
As you only have two dramas on your Dropped list, and I have seen neither one, I checked your On Hold list, and I really think you should give In Time With You or Fabulous Boys another go! Two completely different dramas, both of which I really love. (:
@riinalouise i will also pick from your on hold list and that is fated to love you, you should give it another go!