I'm looking for Drama that 2 genius vs each other just like Death note or bloody Monday .... JDrama or Kdrama only. Thank you
Incarnation of Money
IoM and LG seconded! Another is Keizoku 2: SPEC
yes, Liar Game. Slingshot/Story of a Man
TakiyaGensan wrote: what is IoM ?

[U]Incarnation of Money[/URL].

I recommend:
Ghost
&
King2Hearts (genius vs. madman)
KUROKOUCHI

It is a crime,detective, mystery type of drama...And dont worry, it is not an episodic drama...There is one big case that need to be solved...You'll love the battle btw Nagase Tomoya and the antagonist in the drama....

The male lead in this drama displays an anti-hero character...., a police officer who’s nothing like any other detective series....
Golden Rainbow...... if u love genius vs genius drama.... this is one of the best drama for u, dont be fool by low rating ( cause now a day MDLer prefer fantasy over genius) The scheme behind scheme and using scheme against scheme. with 3 Smart character this drama is one of the best genius drama...
TakiyaGensan wrote: Golden Rainbow...... if u love genius vs genius drama.... this is one of the best drama for u, dont be fool by low rating ( cause now a day MDLer prefer fantasy over genius) The scheme behind scheme and using scheme against scheme. with 3 genius character this drama is one of the best genius drama...

Now I want to watch this!
TakiyaGensan wrote: Golden Rainbow...... if u love genius vs genius drama.... this is one of the best drama for u, dont be fool by low rating ( cause now a day MDLer prefer fantasy over genius) The scheme behind scheme and using scheme against scheme. with 3 Smart character this drama is one of the best genius drama...

really....? The description sounds nothing like that. I will try it though....

Edit: Just read one of the reviews and the first like "If you like a good crime drama with lots of twists and turns, backstabbing, lying and corruption...then this is a drama for you." so maybe it will be like that.