Hi! I have some time off from college soon (which I should probably use for revision! :[ ) and I'm really in the mood to watch a drama and maybe a film too!

My Plan to Watch list is quickly growing so I need to get watching! I have no idea what to watch though and I don't even know what anything is any more.

I've picked a few out from my list, now I just need your help to decide:

dramas
- Gokusen
- Hana Kimi Remake (I've seen the previous Japanese adaptation and the Korean too!)
- Ikemen Desu Ne (Is it as good as You're Beautiful?)
- Mirai Nikki
- Boys Before Flowers (I've seen Hana Yori Dango and quite liked it!)
- The Heirs
- Heartstrings

films
- Secretly, Greatly
- Antique Bakery
- Lovely Complex
- Kimi ni Todoke
- Rurouni Kenshin

rest of my list: http://mydramalist.com/dramalist/epicrevenge/plan-to-watch Maybe there are better things on there I have overlooked?

I'd appreciate your help! Thanks. :3
Well if you want to have a relaxed and "freeing your mind" time off i would recommend Lovely Complex and Kimi ni Todoke (though both are rom-coms if that doesnt bother you) And for dramas Gokusen! Personally I did not like Heartstrings that much so I can't recommend it for you :D The heirs...really i think its just as the same as HYD. Thats all I can say have a nice time off! :D P.S: Rurouni Kenshin is a great great great EPIC movie...just sayin..*whistles*
Concerning Ikemen Desu ne: It's good, very enjoyable to watch. Not as good as You're Beautiful, in my opinion, but it's short enough that if you enjoyed YB you might as well give it a shot! I also love Takimoto Miori's voice, so... and the stylist (played by Katase Nana) in this version is my favorite!
I highly recommend these dramas/movie
- Secretly, Greatly
-White Christmas
-Gokusen
-Nodame Cantabile
-My Girl
-Reply 1997
-Coffee Prince
It's to hard to pick just one. I will let you choose.

I'd also say take BOF's, Heirs, and Heartstrings off your PTW. Unless you are a BIG fan of LMH.
Definitely watch Secretly, Greatly. It's a really good movie.

Ikemen Desu Ne was okay, in my opinion, but it was a lot shorter and skipped out a lot of things in the original. I would suggest watching it if you're just kinda of in the mood for YB-type things.

I'd recommend Flower Boy Next Door, which was a bit different from the usual drama, with a unique MC. Heartstrings was good in my opinion as well.

If you like music dramas though, this one's not on your list, but Shut Up: Flower Boy Band was really good.
Secretly, Greatly From your list Coffee Prince City Hunter Nodame Cantabile School 2013 White Christmas
Thanks for the help everyone! I think I'll watch Secretly, Greatly and Gokusen. Then if I finish those I'll check out: Ikemen Desu Ne, White Christmas, Nadame Cantabile or Coffee Prince (This has been recommended to me before but for some reason I never end up watching it!!). I'm going to make a note of all of the others you have all mentioned too so I'll be watching them soon!
Rurouni Kenshin Liar Game Reply 1997 City Hunter Meteor Garden Boys Before Flowers Secret Garden School 2013 God of Study Nodame Cantabile Gokusen Last Cinderella Zettai Kareshi