I'm looking for a kdrama where the main guy or main girl is adopted into the others family, or they become siblings through their parents marriage etc, and they fall in love. Something similar to Stairway to Heaven, although it doesn't have to have the same plot, as long as the main couple is somehow "fake" siblings. Thanks! ^^
Devil Beside You is like that, but it´s Taiwanese. I recommend it though, it´s the one of the best dramas I´ve ever seen! :)
I would recommend taiwanese drama Devil beside you too, its great drama!
The King's Daughter Soo Baek Hyang. There is a fake sibling story there.
Playful Kiss is *kind of* like that. They don't become siblings through marriage, but she and her dad have to move into her crush's house, and they end up kind of becoming like a family and stay there.
You should watch Autumn in My heart @ Autumn Tale.. its a classic drama...
If you're looking for a Korean drama then maybe you'd like to try My Girl. They're not "fake" siblings but "fake" cousins instead.
Also Tree of Heaven, but I didn't enjoy that one too much.
Hope you find something! :)
Devil Beside You was grea. You can also try another Taiwanese drama The Rose.
Tree of Heaven (My absolute favorite tragic drama romance - it came after Stairway to Heaven and has the two younger versions of the fake siblings as leading characters in the drama) Golden Rainbow (but the fake siblings don't fall in love with eachother - only one has a crush on the other one), Devil Beside You and Autumn In My Heart A.K.A Autumn Tale