And now I want back in. I am clueless on what to watch though since it has been awhile since I saw something new. I would only occasionally watch shows I have seen before with my sister (Ex: Rooftop prince and I miss you) but I saw them before and want something new that I will like. Help me out and recommend things? ^^;;
Currently God's Gift - 14 Days is pretty awesome. Sageuk fans have Empress Ki which is bringing in really good ratings - together these two got an upcoming drama Big Man pushed back since they don't want to compete with that (Full Sun is doing badly...)! For some more mature stuff, Secret Love Affair is the current cable hit.

Recently ended Let's Eat was a good comedy, while Miss Korea was a refreshing look to beauty industries. But of course, You Who Came from the Stars was a huge hit everyone loved. A must-see, I'd say - there will be a lot of references back to this one! Secret is a pretty good watch from late-2013.

Also, ongoing shows are always great for getting back to the scene and luckily there's gonna be a bunch of dramas starting soon. I've marked down Gap Dong, Big Man, Hotel King, Witch's Love, Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit and Triangle down for myself, but I'm sure there's plenty of other stuff coming soon.
I second God's Gift, Empress Ki and You Who Came From The Stars. Other dramas I enjoyed are: I Need Romance 3, Can We Love? (this has one of my favourite male leads ever) and Three Days (still airing).
emergency couple, you who came from the star, i need romance, bride of the century..
You who came from the stars, King2Hearts (my favorite <3), Empress Ki, I hear your voice, Master's Sun, Who are you :D
i saw ur list awww it's interesting ,so i'll write the dramas that i didn't find in ur list : time between dog and wolf i'm soooo sure u'll like it king2hearts my girl ohhh hw much i like it crazy for u it's different of many dramas that i watched hello miss heaundae lovers it's that kind of drama that makes u feel happy every time u watch or remember it