Hello everyone i'm new to the forum ( i should introduce myself) I'd like to know what are some good japanese drama. (or Korean if they are really good) I like psychological thrillers. Something excting like Death Note, something that will blow my mind. I also like slice of life and romance but i prefer thrillers. I'm kind of new to drama, i've watch bloody monday, it was ok, ive watched liar game and a few episodes of reply 1997. Currently watching ranma 1/2 and going to watch kaiji later. Thank you in advance.
Welcome! I suggest trying White Christmas, a popular 8 episode Korean Drama listed under mystery, psychological, and thriller. Personally, I enjoyed it a lot.
Ok, so some of my favorites are: Maou Rich Man, Poor Woman Brain Man Tokyo Dogs Hana Kimi (2007) Stand Up! Keizoku 2: SPEC Hotaru no Hikari Rurouni Kenshin (movie)
Definitely check out White Christmas, it's a must-watch! ;)
When it comes to Thriller/Suspense I really enjoyed Fallen Angel, Runaway~Aisuru Kimi no Tame ni and (the movie) Confessions :)
Even though it is not necessarily a thriller, "Gloomy Salad Days" (Tdrama)might be what you're looking for. Don't let the name fool you, this drama gets very dark. The main story is about Death girl who goes around collecting souls of people who are not able to overcome their trials. This is by far one of the best dramas I have watched.
I think you might like Hwayi: A Monster Boy. Though it is a Korean movie, not drama.
I definitely agree about Maou and Love Shuffle. I'd also recommend: Hanzawa Naoki Mr. Brain Majo Saiban Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit The Incite Mill I'd also recommend MARS if you don't mind trying a t-drama.
Let's Eat Iris Two Weeks Midas Tazza
Thanks for all the replies, i downloaded Mr Brain, i ll see what it's like and i ll probably watch White christmas and the other yall suggested thanks again.
BOSS 1 & 2 : crime, profiling
Control ~ Hanzai Shinri Sousa : psychology, crime
Hi, Welcome to you IRIS 2 City Hunter Crows Zero Faith Gangster High Gu Family Book King2Hearts Police Story 2013 Warrior Baek Dong Soo
Hm, this isn't really my genre, but I really enjoyed City Hunter, which is a Korean drama about political intrigue and revenge.