I'm looking for a family kdrama like Ojakgyo Brothers, I really loved that drama from the start of it till the very end. I've already watched my husband got a family but did not like it so much and tried watching a well grown daughter but it wasn't that good :)) I'm not actually THAT picky but with a drama with so many eps it's hard sometimes to continue watching till the end. so please any suggestions ? thank you.
Smile, you is even better and focus more on main leads. I'm looking for similiar dramas to those too best regards
You are the best Lee Soon Shin and Golden Rainbow... both is korean family drama, but i dont kowm if they are like Ojakgyo Brothers...
HBKwowo wrote: Smile, you is even better and focus more on main leads.

I hear good things about this drama too.

Sons of Sol Pharmacy House is similar to Ojakgyo Brothers.
I also loved Ojakgyo Brothers so much!!Some that were similar:
1.Rascal Sons - really, really similar!
2.Smile, You
3.Can We Get Married - it has more couples with different storylines, I really enjoyed it
4.Golden Rainbow - more dramatic but good
5.King's Family - a great family drama, I was totally hooked
From your Plan to Watch list, you should try Ugly Alert....Its a very heartwarming family drama showing the relationship between the siblings....And the romance aspect of the story is very good,there are alot of skinship :)....
HBKwowo, Vivinice, ricky, Aya97 and ranimi thank you so so so much for your recommendation, I appreciate it. I will try all of the above names, I really love the family dramas xD but I may start with smile you or maybe ugly alert.
Smile Donghae is the best one I've seen, and Smile You is really good!!
I actually haven't watched Ojakgyo Brothers but I second Ugly Alert. So far I think it's a really amazing drama!!
Check out the Korean drama "Wonderful Days". :)
"what happens to my family" and "king's family" are also wonderful and amazing family dramas but.....i dont know their similarity to ojakgyo brothers