Do anyone know of a drama (preferably Rom-Com) where the second main lead gets the boy or girl? Or any drama where none gets the one he or she wants? I wan't to watch something different from the "traditional" rom-com script :) Any suggestions are very welcome :D
I haven't seen it because I don't like this type of story, but Coffee House seems to fit your bill ... (highlight sentence to see spoiler ahead) in there isn't your traditional happy ending where the leads end up together.
PrettyCarEye wrote: I haven't seen it because I don't like this type of story, but Coffee House seems to fit your bill ... (highlight sentence to see spoiler ahead) in there isn't your traditional happy ending where the leads end up together.

Thank you for your recommendation, but I actually already have seen Coffee Prince :)
Maybe "Birdie Buddy". It has an ending like this. But there isn't much comedy but a lot of sports.
Maybe 49 days
It's an amazing drama. I think you'll gonna like it ^^
Maybe Dream High or Nail Shop Paris?
Coffee House is actually a different drama than Coffee Prince. ;3
queen of reversals how to meet the perfect neighbor - both star park shi hoo as the second male lead and fans love him so much writers made him get the girl in both king flower
Not a rom-com, but King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo might fit what you're looking for.
Mika_Mika wrote: Maybe "Birdie Buddy". It has an ending like this. But there isn't much comedy but a lot of sports.

Melany wrote: Maybe 49 days
It's an amazing drama. I think you'll gonna like it ^^

meighy wrote: Maybe Dream High or Nail Shop Paris?

meganjoy12 wrote: queen of reversals
how to meet the perfect neighbor - both star park shi hoo as the second male lead and fans love him so much writers made him get the girl in both
king flower

crookedsmile wrote: Not a rom-com, but King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo might fit what you're looking for.

Thank you all so much for the answers :D
KoriNeko18 wrote: Coffee House is actually a different drama than Coffee Prince. ;3

PrettyCarEye wrote: I haven't seen it because I don't like this type of story, but Coffee House seems to fit your bill ... (highlight sentence to see spoiler ahead) in there isn't your traditional happy ending where the leads end up together.

Lifunia wrote: Thank you for your recommendation, but I actually already have seen Coffee Prince :)

Oops, sorry read the title wrong haha my mistake :D
Thought of 2 more - Summer desire I love you so much
I Love You So Much
Queen of Reversals is a good drama where the second lead does get the main girl.
Over Time - It's a bit older drama but fits the bill perfectly. *The second lead (/supporting character, rather) ends up with the girl. Not too romantic choice, however.*