I know that there're sooooo many bickering couple out there. People like it, so do I. But I found it exhausting when two people who was supposed to love each other, always tried their best to hurt each other just because they're too dense to know or too proud to admit, or because of some stupid reason that make them can't admit their love. And more often than not many bickering couple bickered for half of the drama then they head right to separation angst and immediately lose their spark. It also made me hard to believe that they would suffer that much without each other. I don't mind angst but angst that I don't get just come to me as annoying. That's all, thank you very much for your recommendation :)
try Personal Taste. If I remember correctly, the main couple bickered a lot and had great chemistry.
maybe 1st Shop of Coffee Prince.
Do you want a drama where the couple is the main focus, or would other types of dramas (like family dramas) be okay as long as a main couple in the show fits the description? I wish I could find some which I knew exactly fit your description, because I also love a good bickering couple. ;)
I'd recommend Emergency Couple. They start out bickering constantly but it slowly evolves into something wonderful and sweet, though they still bicker it is more teasing than bickering.
Illusion wrote: try Personal Taste. If I remember correctly, the main couple bickered a lot and had great chemistry.
maybe 1st Shop of Coffee Prince.
Do you want a drama where the couple is the main focus, or would other types of dramas (like family dramas) be okay as long as a main couple in the show fits the description? I wish I could find some which I knew exactly fit your description, because I also love a good bickering couple. ;)

Never really could get into Coffee Prince, don't know why... too breezy? haha. But then again I never watched it properly. Personal Taste has Son Ye Jin in it, the first time I saw her in Classic and my impression with that movie wasn't really that good, hope this drama will change my opinion of her cause this one sounds too cute to be missed and you recommend it here, thanks :).
Well, romance doesn't have to be the main focus at all. Honestly, the only couples from Kdrama and Jdrama that got me invested were always the secondary ones (the married couple from Ojakgyo Brothers, that very famous secondary couple from BOF, playboy x crazy girl from Love Shuffle, etc), or the ones that weren't the main focus of the drama (King 2 Hearts, Cruel City). The only couples that I love from romance-centric drama were Nice Guy, Corner with Love, and Full House Thai Ver's couples. Feel free to recommend any drama from any genre. Thanks for your recommendation !
DramaNoona wrote: I'd recommend Emergency Couple. They start out bickering constantly but it slowly evolves into something wonderful and sweet, though they still bicker it is more teasing than bickering.

Ah, you posted at my other thread too, thank you very much~. I'm still indecisive about Emergency Couple, I've asked for recommendation at other thread about functional couples and people didn't recommend it when I said I was considering to watch it. Hmm....
bossmama wrote: Ah, you posted at my other thread too, thank you very much~. I'm still indecisive about Emergency Couple, I've asked for recommendation at other thread about functional couples and people didn't recommend it when I said I was considering to watch it. Hmm....

I absolutely loved Emergency Couple. I watched it live while it was airing. If you're interested I reviewed it and recapped the episodes http://thedramanoona.wordpress.com/2014/04/20/emergency-couple/#more-628 Their bickering was some of my favorite bickering from dramaland. Granted, the evolution of their relationship could have been written better, but that can be said for quite a few dramas. Regardless, I loved how they ended up.

i really loved for bickering couples:

smiling pasta; accidentally in love

maybe you can try:

bring it on, ghost; proud of love

Goodbye my Princess - the bickering begins in the middle of the drama and it's intense

• Suspicious Partner 
  • 100 Days My Prince 
  • Oh My Venus 
  • I Hate You Juliet 
  • School 2017 
  • Go go Waikiki 2 
  • Fiery Priest 
  • Hwayugi 
  • Please Come Back Mister 
  • My Beautiful Gong Shim 
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 
  • Lucky Romance (leads best friends)