By similar, i mean is that: >there isn't a major love triangle, just a small one to benefit the main guy. >it is serious when it needs to be and comedic when it needs to be.AND romantic..... >i REALLY liked that it went from hate to love and as a bonus they knew each other in the past. *Does NOT have to be about doctors and stuff. *This is the first show i watched so far, so thats why im using it as a basis.
From those information you gave, Prosecutor Princess. I am no fan of romance genre(look at my dramalist, you'll see less than 10 romance dramas) but I really really really love the chemistry between the two.

And those information you gave, this drama has all of them. Bear with the female MC for the first episodes, as some say she is annoying(I wasn't annoyed by her though).
All I can think about is Cunning Single Lady. Same divorced couple met in an unexpected way. Worked together again but there is more in depth reason why they divorced in the first place unlike in EC. Plus happy ending. It also has a lot of funny scenes. :)))