i already asked this once and everyone was a great help but i just can't get in mood like i did for emergency couple.I tried many suggestions but sor some reason it does not just feel right. all i am trying to avoid is MAJOR love triangles.looking for something like this. >the guy and girls's relationship grow over time and different things happen to get them closer. >then a second love interest is introduced to spice things up and cause the other to become jealous. >a few episodes after the second guy is introduced,the main guy lets him know that thats his girl and he better back the F@#K OFF!!(sorry for the rude language.) *drama is fine just don't go having main characters dyeing or something like that.OR have a bunch of guys fighting over that one girl. *the love triangle should only last a few episodes nothing more than 60% of the actual show.
is it just me or is your list empty?!?! anyway, as for your request, i guess we have similar tastes ^_^ though i still enjoy love triangles- a main lead getting jealous is the best thing i can ask for ;) Secret Garden - a must watch. no major love triangle, but still one obssesive jealous main lead guy! and for a bonus, a kickass girl as the main lead! cunning single lady - very, very,very similar to emergency couple, divorced couple that meet again! though the second lead takes more than 60% still, very similar; and enjoyable! 9 end 2 outs - i dont really remember much about this drama, expect that its one of my favorites!! oh, ans it has a 'shes my girl F*$@ off' type of feel, if i remember correctly! a gentleman's dignity city hunter i have more but im just too lazy to type... so just tell me if you want more ^^
thanks all of these seem awesome and regarding my list i plan to update it once i watch more because if i do it now there would only be on thing on the list. :)
any one got anymore?
Bride of the century maybe