I just finished Princess' Man, and I'm slowly dying inside. I think this drama's completely ruined me for anything else :( . Anyone have any recommendations so I can get over this? Hopefully something tragic (THE FEELS), but like, not TOO tragic (fitting ending). For sageuks, I've watched Moon Embracing the Sun and this one, The Princess' Man. I like dramas where romance takes the front-point, and it helps develop the plot and the politics of it all. I also LOVE strong character development (Princess Kyung He and Prince Consort Jung Jeong have come a LONG way). ANY IDEAS WILL BE REALLY HELPFUL. SAVE ME FROM THE VOID LEFT BY THE PRINCESS' MAN. THANKS. <3
As TPM is one of my all time fave dramas I understand how you feel. I would say check out my top 5 dramas they all gave me that same feeling although the dramas are very different. I think Cruel City is similar to TPM although obviously its in a modern setting anyway good luck
I know how you feel. I could only rewatch The Princess' Man, and listen to it's music for at least three months! It was very hard to get over it... These are some of my favorites besides the 2 you aleready mentioned. Hope it helps: Faith - A historical drama with fiction, a lot of romance and political intrigue. It has a lot of character development too. The King 2 Hearts - It starts kinda slow and then it totaly gets the feeling you are searching for. It has a lot of romance and political intrigue. Legend of Lu Zhen - A historical drama with a LOT of romance (also a forbiden love) and political intrigue. Good Luck!
I'm glad I'm not the only one :( Has anyone here watched Queen Seon Deok? Is it worth watching?
I suggest you 3 dramas: Gu family book, my favourite drama of all time! Queen In hyun's man Rooftop prince
Any wrote: I suggest you 3 dramas:
Gu family book, my favourite drama of all time!
Queen In hyun's man
Rooftop prince

+1 to all three!

Also Rooftop Prince has a lot of funny moments and I was laughing a lot. Maybe it will help you.
Queen In Hyun's Man - was very cute and romantic.

you've already mentioned Queen Seon Deok --> that's the one I was going to recommend, cause it's one of the best dramas I've ever seen and it left me with such a feeling too, so you might want to check it out ;) ... don't be scared of the high number of episodes, it's never boring!