I recently saw scarlet Heart ( startling by each step) and it is now my favorite drama of all time. So I want to try some more Chinese dramas I am in for everything as long as it has some good acting, story, interesting concept & characters.
I would recomend "Legend of Lu Zhen" aka "Female Prime Minister" and "Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan" aka "Emperesses in the Palace". The first one has more romance.

I heard that "Prince of Lan Ling", "Princess Pearl" and "Palace: The Lock Heart Jade" are good too, but I haven't seen them yet.

If you would like to watch movies I would recomend: Under the Hawthorn Tree and Love you you. :)

You already saw Mulan that is one of my favorit movies. ;)

there are many good Chinese dramas, you can check 'legend of the ancient sword', 'shan shan comes to eat' they are recent ones and quite good~~
My Bratty Princess if you like Wuxia dramas. Sealed with a Kiss if you like modern hateful dramas.
Although your post is a little older, I still want to reply, because maybe you'll want to watch some good C-drama in the future too :)

I want to second what AnitaGuida said --> to be specific, "Lan Ling Wang" :) ... it's an amazing drama and to me it had somewhat of a similar feeling to Scarlet Heart (which is my favourite drama of all times too <3). I was really addicted to Lan Ling Wang, it has a great and interesting story and very likeable characters, you won't even hate the supposed "villain" because he is not a bad person, just doin what he deems right and he's very handsome :) --> most of the characters/actors are very good looking. There are also some funny scences, so not only drama, action and romance, but I think they are more at the beginning of the story (like Scarlet Heart). Especially the brother of Lan Ling Wang  is a really funny character, who will make you laugh quite often :D ... oh and it has an amazing soundtrack btw

So, you should totally watch it :D

Oh, and I didn't look at your list, but I'd also recommend the drama "Legend of Hua Mulan". It's long, but really amazing and quite addicting, although the pace is pretty slow for the first half of the show, because it deals more with her youth/life/work before she went to war. It's also not fully subbed yet and the subs come out rather slowly, so if you are interested, you could maybe watch this in the future :D ... I'm around episode 30 where she already is at war and I'm really hooked, but I have to wait for subs first :( *meh* ... it has lots of fighting, but not in the first half of the show, there is not much, but there is still action and excitement, so don't worry that it will be boring, it isn't. The characters are also great, Mulan is pretty, but sometimes a little bit stupid (but lots of female leads are :P), and the male lead is very handsome and also very likeable. There are also lots of cool supporting characters, like her female friends, her guy friend in the army (from her village) and the general, he is intersting too.
Check out :
Shan Shan Comes to Eat (Boss & Me)
Rent a Girlfriend for the New Year

:)
thank you all, i'll definitely check them out !