Hello :) I was wondering if anyone could suggest me a drama with a very, very shy female lead - of course I don't mean a girl with no backbone at all, but a girl with a quieter kind of inner strength. I also enjoy when the male lead (who is preferably not shy) interacts differently with her due to her shyness, I mean more tenderly perhaps than with the surrounding characters that are not shy. I am currently watching the korean version of Fated To Love You, and that fits perfectly. I also watched a taiwanese drama called ToGetHer which I loved and had exactly that kind of dynamics. Que Sera, Sera works as well. I have heard of Flower Boy Next Door, and even though I dropped it because the male lead irritated me, I may give it another chance because I often have that kind of initial reaction. Some dramas I can think of with these kinds of characters that I liked but didn't adore are: Mars, Rich Man Poor Woman or Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Can you think of any others? Movies are welcome as well. Any nationality is fine, of course :) thank you! Edit: have also already watched Kimi ni Todoke, Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu, Koizora (the movie), One Pound Gospel and Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
movie: Kimi ni Todoke
Oh you're right, I forgot to mention that one - but I saw it ;)
Nobuta wo produce Love Shuffle
I'd suggest Heartstrings, she's got a backbone but she's sort of soft spoken. Anego, she's hardworking and strong but not confident in herself as much as she should be.
LaughingCheshire wrote: Nobuta wo produce
Love Shuffle

Nobuta wo produce is not a romantic drama but it does have a very very shy female lead.
Fated to Love You. You can pick the Korean or the Taiwanese version.
Kingyo Club is short and sweet, featuring a shy female lead.
Master's Sun?
she's not really shy but i guess similar