I'm reeeeally a slowpoke but I haven't got a chance to introduce myself earlier. So, hello everyone! I'm a newbie in asian movies and doramas world but I hope it's only a matter of time. Thriller and horror are my favourite genres. A nice drama movie is also a good thing for me. Speak English and Russian, and soon I'll start to learn Spanish. Also love Inio Asano's manga and Satoshi Kon's movies.
Hey there! Welcome to the forums! :D
LaughingCheshire wrote: Hey there! Welcome to the forums! :D

Thank you!:)
Hello and welcome! *waves*
Hello and welcome to MDL (:
Chikara67 wrote: Hello and welcome! *waves*

Crazy4You wrote: Hello and welcome to MDL (:

Thanks!:)

I have 1 week left until school starts again so 2 days ago I began a-kmovie-a-night thing lol So far I've watched Miss Granny and Psychometry. I don't like movies that get boring half way or are slow paced. Please recommend movies that are similar to the ones above and to my favorite movie list on my profile. I'm looking mostly for good suspense/thriller ones as they keep me interested. Also if you have time check out my dramalist to see what movies I've already seen so you dont recommend it again. Thank you!

maybe you can get ideas here: 
http://www.tasteofcinema.com/2014/15-great-south-korean-crime-films-that-are-worth-your-time/
i've only seen 3 movies from the list and they are good: Man From Nowhere; Montage; Old Boy
but i highly recommend Man From Nowhere
welcome ^o^

try "no mercy" and "seven days" for kmovie and "god quiz" series for kdrama
Hello~
I recommend you these awesome suspense or thriller movies(bolded for very much recommended!):

Perfect Number : crime, romance(however not your typical lovey-dovey romance)

Midnight FM : very similar to Seven Days!

The Terror Live : if you're looking for suspense or thriller, this one is the best atleast for me

Hwayi: A Monster Boy : some similarities with Pluto

Confessions : psychological

Cold Eyes : thrilling action and observations

The Tower : disaster

The Flu : disaster

The Client : law, crime