I'm currently watching and loving both Secret Garden and The Greatest Love. I'd like to find some other shows with a similar premise that are based around filming dramas, reality shows or movies (maybe even music productions as well). I'm just starting out here, and so far I've gravitated toward South Korean dramas but I am definitely open to others. I don't mind a good love triangle or most cliches, so I'm open to almost anything. All reccomendations are appreciated - Thanks!

Ruler of Your Own World (Stunt work in dramas/CFs)
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band (Music Production--part of the Oh! Boy series, along with Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Cyrano Dating Agency, and Flower Boy Next Door).
The King of Dramas (World behind the creation of dramas)

All of these should fit what you're looking for.
I second The King of Drama!
And there's also You're Beautiful for an insight into music production. Oh and also Mary Stayed Out All Night, has a little bit of both drama and music production on the background, it really isn't the main focus of the plot though.
Being a huge fan of the manga and anime, one of my faves is Taiwanese though: Skip Beat! it shows the backstage of acting in dramas better than probably any other one.
Ooooh King of Dramas and Skip Beat look perfect!

Does anyone know if Ruler of Your Own World is on Dramafever or Viki? So far, I haven't had to use anything but Hulu, though I've been thinking of getting DF or Viki and I'm not sure which is the better subscription.
Yeah, all three are on dramafever, actually. They just added Skip Beat a few weeks ago.
The World That They Live In is also a really good drama about the lives of drama producers! It's probably a drama that's either hit or miss, but personally I loved its atmosephere.
And I'll also put in another vote for King of Dramas.
@ricky - Thanks! I've been pretty interested in Dramafever cause I know they have Que Sera Sera which I've been dying to watch.

@risingsun - YES. The World That They Live In is one that I read the summary for a while back and was trying remember the name of. That's definitely one I'll be checking out!
I just found another drama called Standby that looks interesting. Anyone know of any other news/TV station dramas?
I haven't watched it, but Spotlight looks to be a drama dealing with news reporting.