After FTLY ended, no airing drama seems to work for me, so airing and recently finished dramas are out of the question.  I'm here hoping someone can recommend some good drama?  For reference, my favorite dramas are FTLY, Love Rain, Rich Man Poor Woman.  I think the common denominator of the three that makes me love them so much is that they are both comedy and has a melodrama part (you know those heart tugging moments).  They can make you smile and cry at the same time.  I don't know how to explain any further. Hehe . But I hope someone can recommend me some drama. Thanks :)

Gotta go with My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. It's a romantic comedy, but it has some very melodramatic moments. A lot of cute, funny and sad moments.
Have you seen Marriage not dating yet? It's hilarious and really sweet but with some melo moments here and there as well.
I really recommend it :)

Also, if you're ok with the ghost seeing trend-thing then you most definitely have to try Master's Sun.

And I'm currently watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal.  It's really entertaining, and also worth the watch :D
You should continue Legal High 2~

Here are my recommendations:

Japanese
Reinoryokusha Odagiri Kyoko no Uso : comedy [check], melo moments[check]
Keizoku 2: SPEC : very much full of comedy; has specials and movies
Mop Girl : very cute acting of actors/actresses, and funny

Korean
God's Quiz : crime investigation with comedy; 4 seasons
Incarnation of Money : there are funny scenes however there more serious, heart breaking scenes

Oh, if you're looking for romantic-comedy-melo, none of my recommendations have romance soo just ignore this if you're looking for those types.
I also watched FTLY and it was sooo goood. I'm here to recommend the drama I watched together with FTLY which was It's Okay, That's Love. It was amazing as well. Anyway, I also recommend you some rom com dramas that was aired this year, My Love From Another Stars/You Who Came From The Stars, Emergency Couple, Cunning Single Lady/Sly and Single Again. Anyway, I'm just done with Master's Sun which is good as well, I might try to watch a drama on my on-hold list or whatever will come up to my interest, probably a rom com with a dash of a little supernatural/fantasy genre or just plain romcoms. Hehehe. Good luck on finding a drama to watch. :)
I looked at your watch-list and maybe you like "Personal Taste". I like Lee Min Ho, I am not crazy about him, as I am with Jang Keun Suk, but I loved him in Personal Taste and I loved the chemistry between the cast. It is sometimes "drama" and sometimes funny.