Im looking for a Korean drama, which give me the same feeling like Rooftop Prince or 49Days. 
- Nice girl, going through issues
- Bad guy...but well, he doesnt neccessary has to be an asshole, like Playful Kiss-guy, but at least a cool like who doesnt like to show his feelings, just like Kang from 49 Days. 
- Would love if there were also family and company issues, with villains who would do anything to get what they want. 
- I want to have moments to laugh, but also heartbreaking moments to cry. Recently I dont like dramas who are only focused on being melancholic and sad and nor dramas who only try to get you laugh. There has to be a good mix of both. 
Feel free to check my list  go get an idea of what dramas Ive already watched.
It botheres me that I hesitated to watch Rooftop Prince and 49Days for years and when i finally watched them, they tunred to be my fav dramas lol
Im afraid that there might me dramas like that out there, Im missing or hesitating to watch lol 
Once Upon a Time in Saengchori. Now, this might not be the most obvious answer since this drama is quite ... unique, but I swear it's great. The romantic couple more or less fits with what you described - the guy is cold but falls from his high horse. There are company issues going on - after all, the whole office crew gets shipped to the middle of nowhere since the company wants to get rid of them. I remember some heartbreak coming on towards the but I can't say much without spoiling that. Mostly comedic/suspense.

Also I have a feeling that you might like Cinderella's Sister (especially since I see that you also liked Shining Inheritance). However, it doesn't really fit into your requirements this time - the female lead is not that nice, the guy does show his feelings (kinda), company/family is a big issue, and you can cry a plenty but laughs are sparse. If any.
Check my drama list that I rated from 9 to 10. 10/10 rated dramas are my fave dramas or movies that captured my heart. I am into romcom a lot, lol.