Looking for a Korean drama or movie or even a drama special (that's only a few episodes long) that is entirely about love. One that doesn't have romance as the side story, I want the romance to be the main story. The entire drama or movie has to have romance as the main focus.
On top of that I would like the show to take me on an emotional rollercoaster ride. One that will make me laugh at time, while also making me cry at other times .
Please look at my list before you suggest anything, in case I've already seen it.
Thanks in advance!
Coffee Prince!  It is a love story, one that has ups and downs, and obstacles to overcome.  A story about love blossoming in the most unlikely of places and accepting love no matter what.

You might like the Kmovie Always.
Petty Romance and P.S. Partner are good for movies, although they may not be as much of an emotional roller coaster ride as you want but it's still good. 

Always and Coffee Prince I also agree would be good. 

Something that fits your description perfectly would be Koizora, it's Japanese but it's probably exactly what you're looking for. Only 8 episodes, I would not recommend the movie because the drama is better. 

I know you said Korean, but you should really consider watching these as well: 
Taiwanese version: It Started With a Kiss/They Kiss Again
Japanese version: Itazura Na Kiss: Love in Tokyo/Itazura Na Kiss 2: Love in Okinawa

I wish I could recommend more Korean ones but I've had better luck outside of Korean shows when it comes to a story like what you're looking for.