My husband absolutely loved A Gentleman's Dignity, and I would like to find something similar if possible.

I need something funny with a good story-line for me to watch with him. Drama or Movie is fine, and any language. 

He also likes historical dramas but we tried to watch Joseon Gunman and that pretty much ruined it for him, so maybe recommendations for those as well?  =/

It's totally fine if you recommend anything from my already watched as well, because he most likely hasn't seen it. 

I would recommend The Incarnation of Money. The subject is totally different than A Gentleman's Dignity (business/revenge drama vs slice of life relationship drama), but I found the tone of humor to be very similar. The Incarnation of Money is actually really hilarious, although some reviews don't highlight that aspect of that drama, I laughed a lot! It's a a drama that can be quite intense for a little while, and then the tone will completely turn around at the next minute and you'll be dying of laughter. It's a really fun and smart drama that I highly recommend.
I hate to seem lazy, but here's a list of my personal fave comedies.
You can check it out and see if there's anything in there that would suit you guys' comedic taste buds.
There's a lot of Japanese stuff in there though, idk if you'd be open to Jdramas as well.

And as for historicals, I'm currently watching The Three Musketeers, it's still ongoing but so far it's really good and interesting and action packed, which is something that usually appeals to guys... (though I can't vouch for the quality of the action sequences.... )
Sungkyunkwan Scandal was probably the best historical drama I've seen til now. It's pretty funny as well.
And there was also Rooftop Prince which is set partially in the Joseon period as well. It was really funny and romantic and the concept and story was pretty interesting.