I am really in the mood for an idol drama. That is, a drama about idols. I've seen You're Beautiful, Monstar, Skip Beat, and a few others. Any recs are appreciated!!

the only thing came in mind right now is " the greatest love "  i  watched it years ago so not really remember but i know he was famous and she was not 
The first drama that came to mind when I read the title was "ToGetHer". It's exactly that, an idol that falls in love with a VERY plain and ordinary girl.
Sabadoru and Papadol came to my mind. Maybe even "Mary Stayed Out All Night"? Although Mo Gyul is more of an underground idol...
Try Twenty Years Old it's a really short drama
super cute ki kwang from best is in it he plays himself
it shows all the drama of having an idol boyfriend 
alice in wonder city - famous violinist (t)
calling for love (t)
full house thai (its a million times better than the k one)
jai rao (thai)
maya tawan (thai)
oh my lady (k)
p.s. man - famous author (t)
rock n road - was in a band, now famous music producer (t)
soot  sanae ha - the female lead is actually the famous one here (thai)
woody sambo (t)

and if you want a movie rec - its actually a thai musical that was recorded to movie, its about an idol falling in love with a blind girl - ruk jub jai

the who still wants to marry..

but basically kim bum is popular underground

Maybe revenge note season 1? Cha eun woo from astro is acting as himself from astro, a normal girl is his childhood friend, and he is fell in love with her, but he is the second male lead though

Radio Romance—  the ML is a famous actor and the FL is not a celebrity, but she was his first love when they were very young.  ML is very possessive.

https://mydramalist.com/26222-radio-romance

In addition:

• Smiling Pasta - ML is a top idol/singer who accidentally gets caught in a compromising picture with FL who has a three-month-relationship curse. The two then must act as a couple because of the pics taken
  • Shut up flower Boy Band - ML is part of an underground rock band who is newly discovered, while FL is a new classmate to the school they transfered to. 
  • The Producers - IU plays Cindy idol-actress on  the top of her career that falls for Kim SooHyun named Seungchan who is a bumbling adorable awkward Newbie Producer 
  • Ma Boy -  FL is a provencial transfer student who gets roomed with the popular yet elusive commercial ad model-idol... who turns out to be a boy disguised as a girl
  • Others:
    • Persevere Goo haera
    • Spark
    • Hit the top