I just looked at your PTW list. C4U thought Innocent Love was good when she watched it I believe. And I would definitely recommend LIFE.
Sleepninja wrote: I just looked at your PTW list. C4U thought Innocent Love was good when she watched it I believe. And I would definitely recommend LIFE.

Is LIFE streaming anywhere, that you know of? I haven't thought about watching Innocent Love for a long time, thanks for reminding me.
phoenixtearz9 wrote: Is LIFE streaming anywhere, that you know of? I haven't thought about watching Innocent Love for a long time, thanks for reminding me.

Oops my bad It wasn't Innocent Love (but I think that drama sounds interesting too)that she was watching, it was Last Friends. I saw LIFE on Dramacrazy but it might be somewhere else. If I find it, I'll let you know, but right now I have to head to class.
Hi phoenix apologies if u hv already seen any of these but i hvnt seen ur list so
if u liked Chuno (i loved it) try The Princess Man in my opinion its probably the best historical K drama
erm Oh My Lady is nice cute & fluffy
I really liked IRIS, Iljimae & Time Between Dog & Wolf (see my avatar)
RainFlower wrote: Hi phoenix apologies if u hv already seen any of these but i hvnt seen ur list so
if u liked Chuno (i loved it) try The Princess Man in my opinion its probably the best historical K drama
erm Oh My Lady is nice cute & fluffy
I really liked IRIS, Iljimae & Time Between Dog & Wolf (see my avatar)

No worries, I have seen all of those except The Princess Man, thanks for the suggestion.. I never really looked into watching it.
Sleepninja wrote: Oops my bad It wasn't Innocent Love (but I think that drama sounds interesting too)that she was watching, it was Last Friends. I saw LIFE on Dramacrazy but it might be somewhere else. If I find it, I'll let you know, but right now I have to head to class.

Last Friends is one of my top 5 Favorite drama's... I will look on DC to see if its there.. thanks
I second that TPM recommendation! If you liked Chuno I think you'll love TPM.
Thank you, Jeanie, for 2 seconding TPM.. Have you tried to watch Tree with Deep Roots yet? Is it any good?
Yes. I'm on episode 13 of Tree w/Deep Roots and I really love it. It is intriguing, smart and not the least bit boring. The writing, plot movement and acting are really superb. TWDR is a very very good drama. Jang Hyuk, Song Joong Ki (King Sejong as a young man) and Han Suk Kyu (King Sejong as an adult) are all giving really good acting performances! Love it!
I couldn't find LIFE on Dramacrazy, but I did find it on Mysoju.
I also found a place to download it. HERE
Has anyone seen Tazza?
I just looked Tazza up, and it says there's a drama and a movie. I haven't seen them, but it sounds like a dramatic revenge sort of story.
Sleepninja wrote: I just looked Tazza up, and it says there's a drama and a movie. I haven't seen them, but it sounds like a dramatic revenge sort of story.

I haven't watched either.. the only reason I had asked was when I was looking up stuff Jang Hyuk did, Tazza the drama was in there.. sounded like it might be interesting.. thought I would ask..