Sleepninja wrote: I just looked Tazza up, and it says there's a drama and a movie. I haven't seen them, but it sounds like a dramatic revenge sort of story.

I haven't watched either.. the only reason I had asked was when I was looking up stuff Jang Hyuk did, Tazza the drama was in there.. sounded like it might be interesting.. thought I would ask..
Kinda reviving yet again.. in a major drama funk, NOTHING seems interesting to me.. well I take that back What's Up and a show called Immortal Song 2 but thats it... eeeek helllllllllllllllllp
Try Corner With Love! I'm on episode 11 and loving it :D
Try out Shiroi Haru and Bara no Nai Hanaya.
Thankies Skye, will take a looksie...
Okie dokie, I'm back, but am going to ask for something different, and didn't want to start a new thread. This time, I need help with my PTW list, and something not airing to watch. I have been enjoying my airing drama's lately, but the days in between are nightmare's for me, that's how I finished 2 seasons of God's Quiz in less than a week. There are 80 some drama's on my PTW list, I know, it's not the monster that some other's are, but its to many for me, even if it is incomplete. So, if there are definite must watch drama's in that list, or definite drops let me know. Oh and in the must watch category, state the one I should drop everything and watch right now, it just can't wait.
I would say that Bara no nai Hanaya is a much watch.
Couple or Trouble, Corner With Love, and LIFE were ones that I really enjoyed watching. The first two I would recommend if you are in the mood for a rom-com. I would recommend LIFE if you are in the mood for a dramatic sort of drama that will tug at your emotions.
Phoenix, here are a few dramas on your PTW that I loved and recommend as must watch dramas:

The City Hall: It is a great mix of comedy and drama. The chemistry between Cha Seung Won and Kim Sun Ah is great and the love story is very very well told. Get past the first episode which is strictly an introduction to the world they live in and I promise you...It gets very GOOD. drop everything now and watch!!

A Man's Story: This drama has some of the usual drama tropes but it is extremely well told. An adventure/revenge story that has some very original characters in the mix. Park Young Ah is so good. It's tightly wound, a little dark but also a lot of fun to watch!

Liar Game 2: It looks as if you've watched the first? The second one is just as good if not better. It's a keeper and I think a must watch.

Padam Padam and The Princess' Man: These are must watch dramas but are a rollercoaster ride of emotions. Excellent and Must watch but not as easy to watch as City Hall or Liar Game 2.

One drama I do not see here that I would recommend is Pride. It's a Jdrama. 11 episodes. An easy watch and a great love story set in the world of Hockey. Now, I do like Hockey to some degree but I am NOT a sports girl. This drama is more about the characters and I can't recommend it highly enough. I just discovered it this year and am so glad I did. MUST WATCH! Drop everything now and watch!!
travis wrote: I would say that Bara no nai Hanaya is a much watch.

Thank you, will take a looksie, I don't even remember putting it on the list..
Sleepninja wrote: Couple or Trouble, Corner With Love, and LIFE were ones that I really enjoyed watching. The first two I would recommend if you are in the mood for a rom-com. I would recommend LIFE if you are in the mood for a dramatic sort of drama that will tug at your emotions.

See I started LIFE and Couple or Trouble, but I never moved them to watching, and I never completed, so they stayed, thank you for the recs. I will look into watching them again. And of course will look into Corner with Love, must have been something I was interested in at some point.
Jeaniessi wrote: Phoenix, here are a few dramas on your PTW that I loved and recommend as must watch dramas:

The City Hall: Get past the first episode which is strictly an introduction to the world they live in and I promise you...It gets very GOOD. drop everything now and watch!!

A Man's Story

Liar Game 2

Padam Padam and The Princess' Man

One drama I do not see here that I would recommend is Pride. It's a Jdrama. 11 episodes. An easy watch and a great love story set in the world of Hockey. Now, I do like Hockey to some degree but I am NOT a sports girl. This drama is more about the characters and I can't recommend it highly enough. I just discovered it this year and am so glad I did. MUST WATCH! Drop everything now and watch!!

With City Hall, you hit it on the nail with the first ep mention... I can't seem to find any good stream's of A Man's Story and have never even heard of Pride before.. So your recs. for drop everything and watch now are City Hall & Pride? Will looksie again.. thank you :)
Any new shows that are good, and on my ptw list? I am tired of running man, so looking for something else to watch...
From your PTW list: The Moon that Embraces the Sun Padam Padam The Princess' Man EDIT: Hmm...they are all melo...lol
Oh I thought this was a new thread. lol The only ones that I see are the ones previously mentioned. The rest are ones I haven't seen yet.
Thank you both.. @ Lis: Melo meaning I need a box of tissue, or melo meaning very dramatic?