Yo, why did I feel so bad for Duke an? Like he was mean and all but he still did love furong a lot and just wanted revenge for his mom. So sad. 

Lovely Vaswani:

Does anyone here have access to the locked episodes in iqiyi ??

Rest assured! It’s a good ending! Many lives lost but a great ending that we all wanted!

I hoped for something better for duke an....he killed himself but still didnt even get attention there...as everyone was focusing on fu rong

I didn't understand how fu rong recovered just by lightning

It was as if ending was rushed

Lovely Vaswani:

I hoped for something better for duke an....he killed himself but still didnt even get attention there...as everyone was focusing on fu rong

Yes, I totally agree. Although I did like the drama a lot, I feel like it was really rushed towards the end. How sad it was for him to find out his mother was still alive and didn’t even get to spend time with her. I think didn’t want us to have a bad ending so they somehow put in that part where she revived by lighting. Idk, just glad that they had a good ending together. Lol

Ming Ming:

Yes, I totally agree. Although I did like the drama a lot, I feel like it was really rushed towards the end. How sad it was for him to find out his mother was still alive and didn’t even get to spend time with her. I think didn’t want us to have a bad ending so they somehow put in that part where she revived by lighting. Idk, just glad that they had a good ending together. Lol

Exactly....out of nowhere after the show is over....her mother appears..!! This was the worst ending for him !! He left with a lott of regret...

Lovely Vaswani:

Exactly....out of nowhere after the show is over....her mother appears..!! This was the worst ending for him !! He left with a lott of regret...

Yep... sigh.. We can only hope that in the special clips at least he will have a better story. Not sure when it will be out.

Lovely Vaswani:

If you saw the scene when FR and XJ were at XJ's mom palace, you'll hear FR said that she's smart, she also wore the armor that she's given to XJ, thats why the poison did not really enters her body. 

Maria E:

If you saw the scene when FR and XJ were at XJ's mom palace, you'll hear FR said that she's smart, she also wore the armor that she's given to XJ, thats why the poison did not really enters her body. 

The poison not entering her body makes sense, but that still leaves the question Lovely Vaswani asked about the lightning unanswered. I found that lightning part super weird too lol. 

He only divorced her to immediately remarry her. He divorced her as Concubine Rong and remarried her as Wife Rong. It was very sweet and romantic of Xu Jin, 

Guyys do you know about Fu Rong is a princess of previous dinasty? 

I don't understand, this is Real? I mean Is there a scene of  this? 

I saw in a notification of iqiyi. 

xiaou-voy:

Lol! I was just thinking about that! I wasn’t sure if it was just me that missed something. I’m confused by that notification.

I think about how fu rong is the princess of previous dinasty.

i guess is what happens after the wedding, at some point they find out that furong is the princess of the previous dynasty, Xujin becomes the emperor and  fu rong becomes the empress.

It is the true ending,

xiaou-voy:

I think about how fu rong is the princess of previous dinasty.

i guess is what happens after the wedding, at some point they find out that furong is the princess of the previous dynasty, Xujin becomes the emperor and  fu rong becomes the empress.

It is the true ending,

mind sharing where did you guys found this? 

Maria E:

mind sharing where did you guys found this? 

It just pops up on the IQYI notifications, it shares quotes about the drama.

xiaou-voy:

I thought it was about fu xuan