[Romance, Adventure, Drama, Action, Comedy, Demons, Magic, Shounen, Supernatural]

Synopsis: Higurashi Kagome, after being pulled down a well by a demon, finds herself in Feudal Japan, where she learns that a powerful jewel has been reborn inside her body. After the jewel shatters in an attempt to retrieve it from one of the many demons who was after its power, Kagome must join forces with the half-demon Inu Yasha (also after the jewel's power) to track down the shards of the jewel before its power falls into the wrong hands.

The anime who has it all, The pefect amount of all genres, And keeps you watching from the start to the ending. InuYasha is an anime with a total of 167 episodes, And a sequel named Kanketsu-hen (the final act) with its total number of 26 episodes to complete the anime. With the anime there are also produced four movies in accordance to the anime with all different storylines as neither really has much meaning supposed to the actual anime. The movies are:

4.) InuYasha: Guren no Houraijima (Fire on the Mystic Island),
2.) InuYasha: Kagami no Naka no Mugenjo (The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass)
3.) InuYasha: Tenka Hadou no Ken (Swords of an Honorable Ruler)
1.) InuYasha: Toki wo Koeru Omoi (Affections Touching Across Time)
----------

Talk about editions for the anime of InuYasha here, Have you seen it?
Seen it all? Are you planning on watching it?
InuYasha was amazing, You hardly notice that there are nearly 200 episodes in the anime because it all fly by way to quickly.. <3
I still haven't finished this series, but I have read a bunch of the manga and seen some of the show. Love it. :) Shippo is my fave.
i still haven't finished watching this series. i have the final movie still in plastic wrap, i refuse to watch it until i finish the series since it'd probably spoil the ending otherwise. it's been a while. i should really get back into it one of these days. i had started collecting the manga as well but only got a few volumes, someday when i can afford to fill out my manga collection i'll get the rest, meanwhile i should read them online
Watched the whole series when it first came out, then watched the four movies, read the manga, watched the final act and now I want to watch a drama! XD oh, and I'm reading a lot of Inuyasha fanfics lately. Hehe.
Inuyasha is what got me back into anime. I'd seen a few as a kid before I knew what anime really was. Then I happened to see an episode on Inuyasha on tv one night and got hooked. It's still one of my favorites to this day.
I remember watching this show as a kid, it was a lot of fun. I ended up watching all the movies and the last season too. Really great series, but aimed more at children (even though there is some scenes of anime nudity). Still one my first anime and a great show.