I really enjoyed this series, and the Manga too. I was rather upset when it ended, it was built within my Sunday routine to watch it. I am a fan of Amaimon x3
sounds good might watch it ^^
PinkDiamond wrote: So, I finally started watching this...and so far it's awesome! I'm glad Yukio is not a pushover! I hope he keeps those guns blazing! *back to watching*

This is a good one Lis (I'm sure your lurking somewhere around here.) As usual you have good taste in shows.

Yay! I hope you keep liking it. It's one of my favorite ones.
I just finished watching this! I thought it was hilarious how completely and entirely stereotypically shounen it was, hahaha. They could not have fit in another cliché if they tried, but I actually did enjoy it (or else I would have dropped it, I guess). The art & animation were nice, and I liked the character designs-- all except Yukio and his moles, omg. They were just so random and it bothered me so much. :|
Hmm I haven't tried the anime. My friend who watched it said it was good xD I have only read the manga so far [which updates are like a sloth crawling] I might try the anime soon when I have the time.
It's really just a matter of if you like shounen anime or not. It's incredibly stereotypical, but then if you like the stereotype in the first place, you'll definitely enjoy this one, haha.
i like the musics and extras are funny :)
2PM sings the 1st Ending of Ao no Exorcist!! woaah <3 Rin & Yukio = Bromance <3