Demzlw:

remind me again, what's the Zhoumei and Dianzhu thing again?

I'd have to go back and watch, but basically, there was some girl named Zhoumei and her sect would not let her marry her lover or something. I'm forgetting so many details tbh. But she and Dianzhu were mentioned when YWS and SGQ were telling their lies to get out of being caught. 

Sirry Usly:

I'd have to go back and watch, but basically, there was some girl named Zhoumei and her sect would not let her marry her lover or something. I'm forgetting so many details tbh. But she and Dianzhu were mentioned when YWS and SGQ were telling their lies to get out of being caught. 

Ah yes yes! I remember now! 

Well we knew SGQ was ruthless; I know ZY will save YWS when elder Hua tries to assassinate her; after which he dies too. YM Yue just kinda stands there doing nothing but maybe he doesn’t want to give himself away either? 

Enigma05:

Well we knew SGQ was ruthless; I know ZY will save YWS when elder Hua tries to assassinate her; after which he dies too. YM Yue just kinda stands there doing nothing but maybe he doesn’t want to give himself away either? 

100% he wants to be the innocent bystander. LOL but i reckon for YWS he might get involved for the sake of her sister's relationship.

Ep 24 would have too many killing probably. 

And I hope there will be an express/fast track option. This may solve our questions in an instant.

Enigma05:

What do you mean by "ZY will save YWS when elder Hua tries to assassinate her"?

I have a feeling it’s during ZY’s 3rd trial that she returns and that’s when that happens with SJ. He’ll want him out of the way. 

AlexisTasartir:

What do you mean by "ZY will save YWS when elder Hua tries to assassinate her"?

It’s in one of the trailers; a night scene where all of the elders are present and YWS is on her knees in front of them as Elder Hua thrusts a sword at her and it gets smacked out of the way by a familiar sleeve. 

I was rooting for SGQ to be alive in the end but after reading this spoiler I think she deserves to die. I want YWS or GSJ to kill her. It not against YWS's oath since she is not innocent after all cause she is a backstabber, mapulative , cunning and ruthless.

wizinfo12:

I was rooting for SQG to be alive in the end but after reading this spoiler I think she deserves to die. I want YWS or GSJ to kill her. It not against YWS's oath since she is not innocent after all cause she is a backstabber, mapulative , cunning and ruthless.

If YWS does it, it’ll be prime karma against her. I mean why sell out the other one? Unless that too is part of her mission.

I want to see her killed by Yuanzhi since he’s the one who has to swallow all her lies and deceit. But the only way she’d be killed by Yuanzhi is if she kills Shang Jue. Im wondering if she and Shang Jue will fight at the end. I really want to see a show down of Han YaqixShangguan Qian vs Shang Jue. 

SGQ and HYQ injure Jin Fan together. GSJ is injured by HYS.  

The massacre at the wedding includes Ziyi in a wedding dress.  There must be a lot of weddings at the Gong residence because all unchosen brides of the Gong men will be married off to other men under the family protection.

HYQ will die according to one of the trailers.  I think he dies from the Flies poison.  This could be a turning point in SGQ's life since she loves him.  Perhaps, she will team up with YWS following the death of HYQ.

mparthur:

SGQ and HYQ injure Jin Fan together. GSJ is injured by HYS.  

The massacre at the wedding includes Ziyi in a wedding dress.  There must be a lot of weddings at the Gong residence because all unchosen brides of the Gong men will be married off to other men under the family protection.

HYQ will die according to one of the trailers.  I think he dies from the Flies poison.  This could be a turning point in SGQ's life since she loves him.  Perhaps, she will team up with YWS following the death of HYQ.

Wait how do you know this?  And is this towards the end or soon?

from one of the spoilers I saw , YWS dodges the claw technoque. .meaning she knew how to do it all along.

Jin Fan dies killed by SGQ and HYQ.  I think HYQ dies at JF's hand:

Trailer Jin Fan dies