@Peach, hopefully the plot twist will make sense, I don’t mind a BE, but for me the story telling have to be coherent. So far I am enjoying this drama, small loop holes are neglect-able. I do see some ‘black and white’ type of character like the sister (or maybe still suspecting otherwise) and YuanZi, his constant angry state; even GZY is still the most naive and innocent of all. And GSJ, I still wondering what’s his motive.

Some how for this drama I have avoided the trailers and not participate too much on comments thread as too many speculation and some comments became a bit defensive and less constructive.

It’s not usual practice for IQiYI to do express released unless they have another blockbuster drama due to air. Anyway I am glad this is only 24ep., too long can become a drag, as audience I will lose interest if the plot keeps going round and round.

Megumi-H:

@Peach, hopefully the plot twist will make sense, I don’t mind a BE, but for me the story telling have to be coherent. So far I am enjoying this drama, small loop holes are neglect-able. I do see some ‘black and white’ type of character like the sister (or maybe still suspecting otherwise) and YuanZi, his constant angry state; even GZY is still the most naive and innocent of all. And GSJ, I still wondering what’s his motive.

Some how for this drama I have avoided the trailers and not participate too much on comments thread as too many speculation and some comments became a bit defensive and less constructive.

It’s not usual practice for IQiYI to do express released unless they have another blockbuster drama due to air. Anyway I am glad this is only 24ep., too long can become a drag, as audience I will lose interest if the plot keeps going round and round.

Yeah I usually avoid trailers for suspense dramas bc it kind of takes away the purpose of suspense. If iQiyi does the Express I hope its not for devices only. This is so gorgeous I want to watch it on a big screen. The rumor is the express is coming tonight.

Oh wow, nice. Just in time for the weekends and I can binge watch it in one go.

maryxiah:

Oh wow, nice. Just in time for the weekends and I can binge watch it in one go.

Its just a rumor so far, no annoucement.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Its just a rumor so far, no annoucement.

They’ve been dragging an episode a day and suddenly would want to express it? Kinda counterproductive no? I would probably get express if they do it but I’m not sure how many episodes I’d be able to do per sitting. They’re packed with so much information and are 60 mins. If ppl do a lot a day, the brain may explode lol.

Enigma05:

They’ve been dragging an episode a day and suddenly would want to express it? Kinda counterproductive no? I would probably get express if they do it but I’m not sure how many episodes I’d be able to do per sitting. They’re packed with so much information and are 60 mins. If ppl do a lot a day, the brain may explode lol.

If its on a small screen I won't buy it bc this kind of show is meant for the TV - I won't pay extra to watch it on a small device.  And my TV box will have it with a 1 day delay anyway, I can't watch them all at once either.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

If its on a small screen I won't buy it bc this kind of show is meant for the TV - I won't pay extra to watch it on a small device.  And my TV box will have it with a 1 day delay anyway, I can't watch them all at once either.

Let’s see how it goes and if it even happens. 

The annoucements are out already.

I saw the Thai version did it. Let me go check regular version.  

Nothing in my region yet. Maybe later.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

The annoucements are out already.

Hmm, where? I don't see it on my iQiyi.

maryxiah:

Hmm, where? I don't see it on my iQiyi.

It won't pop up until 7pm tonight, when ep 18 becomes available. After that you will see 19, 20 etc with and EXP on it instead of VIP. When you click that is when you pay.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

It won't pop up until 7pm tonight, when ep 18 becomes available. After that you will see 19, 20 etc with and EXP on it instead of VIP. When you click that is when you pay.

? Hmm, if I have to pay extra, I'll just wait for pirated sites. I thought it's for VIP.

maryxiah:

? Hmm, if I have to pay extra, I'll just wait for pirated sites. I thought it's for VIP. 

Yes it is only for VIP as in you have to be a VIP to buy it. I usually won't pay for it unless its available on my AppleTV. Usually its only available on iPad/iPhone or computer and I don't want to watch such a gorgeous drama on a small screen. I have an internet box for TV that will get it from a pirated site 1-2 days later. I usually watch it there for free if iQiyi won't give me a big screen option. I think it comes from Duboku.tv which is the fastest but there will be no English subtitles if you need them.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Yes it is only for VIP as in you have to be a VIP to buy it. I usually won't pay for it unless its available on my AppleTV. Usually its only available on iPad/iPhone or computer and I don't want to watch such a gorgeous drama on a small screen. I have an internet box for TV that will get it from a pirated site 1-2 days later. I usually watch it there for free if iQiyi won't give me a big screen option. I think it comes from Duboku.tv which is the fastest but there will be no English subtitles if you need them.

I see. I don't want to pay more on top of my VIP subscription, feels like a scam. But yeah, I can always watch from TV box or pirated sites. I can watch without subtitles no problem, I just might not understand if they start reciting poems, my Chinese is very limited. 

PeachBlossomGoddess:

So 7am my time. Ok good to know. Thanks. Wonder how much they'll charge me this time. MLC was $7 USD.