Goblin
Healer
Jealousy incarnate
Playful Kiss
Voice
When The Devil Call Your Name- this one pissed me off because the acting was on point and the songs were beautiful but it was ruined by lazy writing.

You who came from the stars, I dropped this only to rewatch it after 3 months (I think)

- Goblin

Idk, I watched it until the end but after some time it became boring and I just wanted it to finally end. I did love the bromance tho.

Goblin (Boring but with three obligatory episodes 

Boys Over Flowers 

When Devil Calls Your Name 

Jealousy Incarnate (I liked the first 10 episodes but later the love triangle messed it up although the final episode was good)

Just Between Lovers (the most boring and overrated drama I've ever watched even Goblin was better from this drama)

• Sungkyunkwan Scandal
  • Secret Garden 
  • Moon Lovers
  • The Secret Life of My Secretary 

DOTS

All Gender Bender dramas (I don't get the hype at all)

Goblin

Healer

DOTS

You Who Came from the Stars

Another Miss Oh

Doctors

Goblin

It's Okay That's Love

Itaewon Class

You Who Came From the Stars

Moon Embracing the Sun

Omg I was looking for something like this because I think it's something that happens to me a lot lol

Goblin (poor chemistry between the leads, the first ep was fast paced but through the middle of it, it got extremely boring and the final episodes were completely unnecessary) 

My love from another star (didn't make much sense)

Legend of the blue sea (it was awful and couldn't watch it beyond episode 2)

DOTS (I think this is the reason why I'm not excited about The King, it's because I don't like the writer and her works) 

maybe it's still early to say The King: Eternal Monarch, but it doesn't seem to be as engaging as I hoped it would be. 

• DOTS
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
  • Boys over Flowers
  • W
  • The Heirs
  • Playful Kiss
  • The K2
  • Another Miss Oh
  • Doctors
  • Coffee Prince
  • Fight for My Way
  • Voice
  • She Was Pretty
  • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
  • Cheese in the Trap

Extraordinary You

The Legend of the Blue Sea

Boys Over Flowers

You Who Came From The Star

I really dislike The Heirs.

I also dropped School 2013, but I can't remember why. 

Rich Man, Poor Woman. I don't think I'll ever pick this up again. If I remember correctly, the guy is an absolute asshole towards her and she doesn't do enough to stand her ground. I just hated his guts back then... and hers as well because of that edit: scratch that because it isn't a Korean Drama

Sunset:

maybe it's still early to say The King: Eternal Monarch, but it doesn't seem to be as engaging as I hoped it would be. 

SAME!!! I've only seen 2 episodes and I'm already over it...