Hi Bye Mama

Hotel Del Luna

Legends of Blue Sea

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

The Heirs

Master's Sun

Terius Behind Me

DOTS (no chemistry between the leads)

You Who Came From The Star (so cringe and cheesy)

Hotel Del Luna (I'm watching it now and struggle to finish)

CLOY (seems unrealistic to me)

The Bridal Mask (FL is a failure)

A Korean Odyssey (FL stiff)

Moon Embracing the Sun (just didn't click me)

W (plot going around and around)

Oh My Venus 

Extraordinary You

The bride of Habeak

Angel's Last Mission 

Cinderella and the Four Knights 

Abyss

Perfume

The great seducer

A korean odyssey

The king: eternal monarch

My id is Gangnam beauty

Definitely secret garden. Even though i love the actors playing lead i just couldn't get into it. I may try again. I skipped a lot of episodes. 

I started watching those dramas but i couldn't finish them 

Descendants of the Sun

Goblin

Oh My Venus

Vagabond

Faith

It's Okay, That's Love

The Heirs

You're Beautiful

Emergency Couple

- Chicago Typewriter
- Just Between Lovers
- Weightlifting Fairy KBJ
- While You Were Sleeping
- I'm Not A Robot
- Hi Bye, Mama
- Love Alarm
- Kill Me, Heal Me

Reply 1997 - The FL was selfish and annoying. Also ML's brother got engaged with the FL's sister but after her death he started liking the FL and pursued her like wtf? So gross

It's Okay to Not Be Okay - I actually had a lot of hope for this but I couldn't get myself to like it. The FL was very unlikeable. I found her to be super manipulative, selfish and too forward. I felt like the ML was being manipulated by her and  it wasn't romantic at all. I wish the drama's focus would be on the brothers' relationship which I found interesting and had no romance at all.

Pinocchio - I couldn't like the FL. Both in terms of the character herself and the actress' acting.

Extracurricular- It was interesting at first but towards the end it became boring and I couldn't stand the FL who literally was the reason why everything went to sh*t.

Money Flower- The acting was great but I had to drop it at the half point mark cause I realised that I really didn't care about the characters or the story anymore.

Cheese in the Trap - I barely finished this. The ML was literally a psychopath and had no likeable traits whatsoever. The FL was okay at first but after seeing how she kept staying with the ML even though she knew the things he had done I couldn't stand her either. So stupid.  #BaekInHoDeservedBetter

A Korean Odyssey - The first half was great, so funny and entertaining. The second half was draggy and boring. Specially that goddamn Geumganggo bracelet storyline got suuper annoying lol I was so over it. 

Rooftop Prince - It was so funny at first, I loved the guys' reactions to the changes between the old times and the present time and how they'd do/say things in an old-fashioned way but after the guys got used to the present time the show lost it's charm for me.  Also I didn't care about the mother-daughter and the murder storyline.

Flower of Evil - watched 10 eps but I'm not feeling the hype over this drama.. only continuing because of Lee Joon Gi

Ugly Alert - started out decent but it feels too long and slice of life-ish that it bores me, plus the weird subs make the drama cheesier than it actually is. On the other hand, low rated makjang dailies are actually more addicting for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Train, The School Nurse Files, Love Alarm - was boring... 

Descendants of the sun (OvErRaTeD)

Hwarang (I liked  Sooho, his sister, banryu, hansung and any other character.........anyone except the leads)

What's wrong with secretary kim (OvErRaTeD)

Strong woman do bong soon (i really dont know why!)

The King: Eternal Monarch (I really liked the first ep......but had to drop it after a while)

Love Alarm (why does this even need a S2?)

Goblin (I did enjoy this one........but the female lead kinda got on my last nerves lmao)

Legend of the blue sea (meh -_-)

Train (I liked the drama overall. But looking back.....i couldnt follow the whole "time travel" timeline)

Kim Moo Young:
Encounter (I just liked the Cuba parts) 

I skipped a lot

Nadia77:
Playful kiss

I only read the manga and I only lied the part 2 where she gets pregnant and have a baby

Master's Sun
Terius Behind Me
Hotel Del Luna
Angel's Last Mission
Sky Castle
Just Between Lovers
30 But 17
Be Melodramatic
Shopping King Louie

• Doctor Stranger (most second lead syndrome I have ever experienced)
  • W (the concept was really weird)
  • Itaewon Class (personally didn't like the female lead at all)
  • Top Management (the screenwriting was weird)

Moon Embracing the Sun - I thought it was both unrealistic and disgusting how grown men were pining over a dead 13 year old girl they barely knew, and the adult leads had no chemistry 

Angel's Last Mission: Love - ML was awesome, but FL took SO long to soften up or show any personality that I don’t know how the ML fell for her, the drama tried to portray them as star-crossed lovers but it felt too sudden and forced