HosPlay - this comment is spot on: "This was arguably too realistic for its own good. It's too... stale and boring."

Vivi:

Doom at your service

Another kdrama that had so much potential but they just gave fan service (romantic scenes) that led to a nonsensical storyline. I had to force myself to finish.

martar:

Almost every recently popular drama. For example:

Dali and the Cocky Prince 

Nevertheless, 

She Would Never Know 

Lovers of the Red Sky 

Doom at Your Service 

Some of them were entertaining at first but bacame boring after few epizodes.

which is also why I can't get into 2020+ k-dramas anymore or look forward to anything nowadays. With older popular shows I can see why people like them but I feel like newer shows nowadays are lacking that older k-drama vibe I used to like.. 

• She was pretty - couldn´t get into it and I found most of them annoying apart from the SML ? 
  • Boys over flowers - I struggled with this too, never finished it.  
  • Scarlet Heart Ryeo - it was ok, I just really disliked the FML 
  • Squid Game - don´t know why it is such a hit, perhaps the violence? 
  • Weightlifting fairy (still trying to watch it but if it doesn´t pick itself up after episode 5, I´m dropping it) 

I feel like I´m betraying the kdrama genre in general because those are such legendary shows. 

It's Okay to Not Be Okay - The psychological meaning is great and I loved to follow Gang Tae and Sang Tae's relationship 

True Beauty - I loved the characters tho

martar:

Almost every recently popular drama. For example:

Dali and the Cocky Prince 

Nevertheless, 

She Would Never Know 

Lovers of the Red Sky 

Doom at Your Service 

Some of them were entertaining at first but bacame boring after few epizodes.

Agree with this list. Nevertheless, and She Would Never Know are too cringy for me.  There are too many fantasy elements in Lovers of the Red Sky.  I love Kim Yoo Jung in the historical drama but the flying demon, the contact lenses, and even the demon's voice are too much.  Dali and the Cocky Prince's and Doom at Your Service's plot never interest me in spite of the hype.   Moreover, really hate to say it but old dramas like Moon Embracing the Sun disappoint me after the ep the characters all have grown up.  I'm actually a sucker to old dramas but every time there're childhood stories/timelines, the grown-up characters usually can't give the same vibe like the child ones huft

what's wrong with secretary kim, watched 3 episodes, dropped lmao

strong woman do bong soon - I guess this drama is really popular and honestly I didn't hate it. but it was kinda boring

hometown cha cha cha - bro this one. i didn't understand if something went wrong with me or if people are just weird. the first ep already took me the entire day to finish bc it was boring and I kept pausing it. but I just thought I'm weird so I continued watching it but dropped it at ep 11 bc I didn't understand what was good about it lol

oh right, lovers of the red sky - this one, I started bc ahn hyo seop was in it but it was so boring. i skipped so many parts that I forgot what even happened in the end. will not ever recommend it

I do have to say that there have been a couple that I have absolutely HATED, yet have gone back much later and tried them again and LOVED them.  Sometimes I'm just not in the right frame of mind at the time.

michelleoc:

I do have to say that there have been a couple that I have absolutely HATED, yet have gone back much later and tried them again and LOVED them.  Sometimes I'm just not in the right frame of mind at the time.

What you have written is interesting. Please, give example

• You who came from the stars
  • Squid game
  • Vitzetzo

Start up

Itaewon class

18 again

It’s okay not to be okay

Love alarm

My id is gangnam beauty