Hana Yori Dango / Boys Over Flowers - I do not understand the appeal of any version of this show. Please stop making it.

My Love from the Star - Jun Ji-hyun acted circles around everyone else in that drama but even she couldn't save it from itself. Frankly it felt like it was trying to be at least 2 different dramas and succeeded at neither.

Secret Garden - the male lead is extraordinarily obnoxious and the body-swapping premise was not used well.

The King: Eternal Monarch - all Vibes (tm), no substance. I am relatively easy to manipulate into having emotions about fictional characters, but I could not buy into the romance for the life of me.

Descendants of the Sun - it was...fine, but did not nearly live up to the hype.

Goong - there is a kernel of an actually good drama in here, but the execution (and acting) was meh. If they get around to the remake, I'd give it a chance but I'm not optimistic.

Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Thought it was no fun, after 8 episodes I gave up, just actors running around in joseon clothing and didn't find any storyline to carry this. The role of the FL and ML was unclear.

Strong deliveryman
Started out with comedy, and then takes a turn towards heavy melodrama. Just stopped watching.

My Mister
I've tried to watch this series TWICE, but gave up on the 2nd episode both times. Just too dark for my taste.

Signal
I was impressed at first, but for some reason I just didn't want to finish this series, too bleak for my taste.

• When the Camellia Blooms
  • She Was Pretty
  • Doctors
  • Cinderella and the Four Knights
  • The King: Eternal Monarch
  • Come and Hug Me
  • Descendants of the Sun
  • Dr. Romantic

1. Goblin / 2. Weightlifting Fairy: Kim Bok Joo / 3. Angel's Last Mission / 4. Crash Landing On You

Happiness - as someone else said in the comments it’s a slice of life with zombies in it (which gives off more #Alive vibes) It felt slow paced with more talking than zombie action scenes compared to Kingdom/Train to Busan with more exciting chasing scenes. The ending felt predictable since the FL could save the ML with her antibody effect  I only liked the parts when the zombies were there xD

These three I just couldn't get into/ didn't enjoy watching
I Am Not A Robot - didn't enjoy it
Oh My Ghost - ^
What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?  - ^^
Chicago Typewriter - Just as boring as people were telling me it wasn't
Itaewon Class - tried juggling romance and revenge and sucked at both

* Nevertheless

* Weightlifting fairy kim bok joo

* Doom at your service

* Playful kiss

Squid game

Nevertheless

My ID is Gangnam Beauty

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim (I've started this at least 3 times and can't get past the third episode)

Crash Landing on You 

Hotel de Luna

Chicago Typewriter

Signal

The Last Empress 

Almost every recently popular drama. For example:

Dali and the Cocky Prince 

Nevertheless, 

She Would Never Know 

Lovers of the Red Sky 

Doom at Your Service 

Some of them were entertaining at first but bacame boring after few epizodes.

Doom at your service

Mother - It wasn't bad but she acted very irrationally 

Hi Bye, Mama! - Boring, plotholes everywhere