My Aunt love Detective Conan Anime I command you to bring me all jdrama you know ^^y that has a mystery solving kind of thing.. *i don't care who's in it , ^^ *i will just list here all using edit button *i just want to get to collect as many as possible to make my aunt boreless. =========== Mr. Brain Galileo Keizoku 2 Ice World Maou Liar Game Nazatoki wa Dinner no Ato de Remote The quiz show 2 Meitantei no Okite Kimi HAnnin Janai yo ne? Bloody Monday Tokyo Dogs Tantei Gakuen Q Zettai Reido 1 & 2 BOSS 1 & 2 Joker Yurusarezaru Sousakan Keizoku Yukan Club Kiina Bull Doctor Answer ~Keishichou Kenshou Sousakan Atami no Sousakan Ataru Kagi no Kakatta Heya Meitantei no Okite Legal High Mirai Nikki BOSS Hidarime Tantei EYE Jikou Keisatsu Kurosagi Lucky Seven Strawberry Night Unfair Dirty Mama! Gonzo Keiji no Genba Shinzanmono Shirato Osamu no Jikenbo Triangle Zettai ReidoHUNTER ~Sono Onnatachi, Shoukin Kasegi
Ok, I'll go without checking your list since it's for your aunt:
Liar Game
Nazatoki wa Dinner no Ato de
Remote
The quiz show 2
Meitantei no Okite
Kimi HAnnin Janai yo ne?

Detective Conan also has a drama version (but I guess she watched that already)

More action than mystery, but might work too:

Bloody Monday
Tokyo Dogs
actually not yet =)
Tantei Gakuen Q Zettai Reido 1 & 2 BOSS 1 & 2 Joker Yurusarezaru Sousakan MR. BRAIN Keizoku Yukan Club and there's this taiwanese drama that's mixed of detective and action Black and White
I don't really watch this kind of dramas...I did watch Meintantei no Okite, but that was all because of Matsuda Shota <3. This should go on the rec forum, chingu. :p
The only one I can think of that's not listed in here is Kiina.

Also there's a Jdrama called Bull Doctor. Each episode is a new crime/mystery for a doctor and detective to work together on.
Maou It's the best (for me). Really awesome.
LisNoir wrote: I don't really watch this kind of dramas...I did watch Meintantei no Okite, but that was all because of Matsuda Shota <3.

This should go on the rec forum, chingu. :p

i think Don Quixote is likely to be in genre too (/me watched Shota because of Don Quixote^^)...opposite ahaha

do i really need to transfer to rec forum???
I asked Skye to do it. You can't move threads. :p And yes I watched DQ because of Matsuda Shota too. :p
Answer ~Keishichou Kenshou Sousakan
Answer ~ Keishichou Kenshou Sousakan Atami no Sousakan Ataru Kagi no Kakatta Heya Meitantei no Okite Legal High Mirai Nikki BOSS Hidarime Tantei EYE Jikou Keisatsu Kurosagi Lucky Seven Strawberry Night Unfair
Perfect report is a "detective Drama "too... And Hidarime Tantei Eye has a lot of mystery which detective actions too~ EDIT:Oh well just saw my mentioned Dramas above ... so just ignore my comment :p
Dirty Mama! Gonzo Keiji no Genba Shinzanmono Shirato Osamu no Jikenbo Triangle Zettai Reido I prolly forgot alot :P
HUNTER ~Sono Onnatachi, Shoukin Kasegi~ (Female bounty hunters)
wow..... i thought this kinds are rare