so, i'm free this weekend and don't want to go anywhere, just stay at home and watch dramas.. but i'm lazy to download anything, so i want to watch a drama i have in my disk that i haven't watched yet.. here are dramas (and some specials, i think) in my external HD: 11 moji no satsujin 99 nen no ai japanese american ai wa mieru akutou bull doctor control dr. koto's clinic edison no haha fuyu no sakura guilty hi wa mata noboru himitsu honboshi ikeburo west gate park ima ai ni yukimasu jiu joker yurusazeraru sosakan karei naru ichizoku karei naru spy kaze no shounen keizoku 2 spec kisarazu cat's eye lady last chrismast marumo no okite minami-ke okawari moto kare oniyome nikki over time ROOKIES ryomaden samurai high school school!! sekai chuushin de shi5uya shijuukunichi no recipe smile sotsu uta unfair untouchable utsukushii rinjin wagaya no rekishi wedding planner yuusha yoshihiko to maou no shiro i'm a bit down lately and because this week' running man didn't help (it wasn't really funny :( ) so i want something funny..so,,can you please pick dramas that can make me laugh a lot? (i am too lazy to check the synopsis one by one..:P ) please pick 1, or more (but less than 5, please..too many recs make me confuse also..lol) and also your reason.. actually, sad dramas also OK, but a really really sad one that can make me cry...but to be noted, i'm not a crybaby.. (for example, akai ito and koizora the movie didn't make me cry.. :D ) thanks! (⌒∇⌒)ノ
These are all Jdramas, correct? Not a big Jdrama watcher, and can't really say I recognise any off of your list. Those I do recognize are either not funny or I haven't watched them. Edison no Haha seems insteresting though. Maybe you should give it a try? :)
keizoku 2 spec kisarazu cat's eye ikeburo west gate park
From that list..I just watch: joker yurusazeraru sosakan keizoku 2 spec ROOKIES samurai high school but the first 2 are not funny neither sad that can make you cry... the last 2 are good and i personally love them..but i don't think they are too funny as you needed.. haisst..it's frustrating that i can't help you that much:-( I'm a jdorama watcher and lover but i'm not familiar with those in your list... how do you know those drama?
Ashu wrote: These are all Jdramas, correct?

Not a big Jdrama watcher, and can't really say I recognise any off of your list. Those I do recognize are either not funny or I haven't watched them.

Edison no Haha seems insteresting though. Maybe you should give it a try? :)

thanks! and yes, all of them are Jdramas..
i remember that my friend once said edison no haha is good..but not sure if it's funny..
but it has Tanihara Shosuke, anyway..usually it's funny (or creepy) with him..haha
well, i'll put edison no haha in mind :D

Lylina wrote: keizoku 2 spec
kisarazu cat's eye
ikeburo west gate park

i've tried to watch kisarazu cat's eye for some minutes because many people said it's really funny..
but i didn't find it funny..or it will get really better? i only watched for about 5 minutes, anyway...i expected too much..:P

ikebukuro looks promising..
thanks! :D
darkangel662008 wrote: From that list..I just watch:

joker yurusazeraru sosakan
keizoku 2 spec
ROOKIES
samurai high school

but the first 2 are not funny neither sad that can make you cry...
the last 2 are good and i personally love them..but i don't think they are too funny as you needed..
haisst..it's frustrating that i can't help you that much:-(

I'm a jdorama watcher and lover but i'm not familiar with those in your list...
how do you know those drama?

thanks!
my friend watched rookies and samurai high school, but she didn't like it..
but our tastes are different..so i'll keep the last two.. :D

i got it from uni..
my uni is a best friend for jdrama lovers..lol..
we have an FTP that keep so many jdramas, so I only copied them..
(copied more than 150 dramas in 2 nights..LOL)
Samurai High School - very funny and adorable
Elisabetta wrote: Samurai High School - very funny and adorable

thanks!
2 votes for samurai high school..
it wins so far.. :)
Joker Samurai High School Untouchable In that order too. Joker isn't funny, but its good. I laughed a lot with Samurai. I don't really remember much about Untouchable, but I do remember watching it, and thinking it wasn't bad.
Samurai High School, make that 3 votes :D
phoenixtearz9 wrote: Joker
Samurai High School
Untouchable

In that order too. Joker isn't funny, but its good. I laughed a lot with Samurai. I don't really remember much about Untouchable, but I do remember watching it, and thinking it wasn't bad.

Skye-N-Rain wrote: Samurai High School, make that 3 votes :D

thanks!
and actually skye made it 4.. :D
so i guess i'll start watching it after i finish catching up the latest ep of ataru :)

keep picking please..in this state, i can watch 3 dramas in 2 days.. :P
soracantabile wrote: thanks! and yes, all of them are Jdramas..
i remember that my friend once said edison no haha is good..but not sure if it's funny..
but it has Tanihara Shosuke, anyway..usually it's funny (or creepy) with him..haha
well, i'll put edison no haha in mind :D

i've tried to watch kisarazu cat's eye for some minutes because many people said it's really funny..
but i didn't find it funny..or it will get really better? i only watched for about 5 minutes, anyway...i expected too much..:P

ikebukuro looks promising..
thanks! :D

Yes it does get better after some episodes same for IWGP you should try 2 to 3 episode and see if you like it or not ^^
Lylina wrote: Yes it does get better after some episodes same for IWGP you should try 2 to 3 episode and see if you like it or not ^^

ok, then...from kisazaru and IWGP, i think i prefer kisazaru since i've read many positive comments about it..
and try to lower my expectation so i won't give up after only some minutes..lol
the only drama i watch on your list was shi5uya i liked it cuz it was different, if you ever play the game "the world ends with you" then you might find something similar about it .... and yea its not funny or sad its just really different
soracantabile wrote: ok, then...from kisazaru and IWGP, i think i prefer kisazaru since i've read many positive comments about it..
and try to lower my expectation so i won't give up after only some minutes..lol

I liked IWGP way more, maybe because the story has a bit of detective/mystery too ^^
You should really try Keizoku 2 too.. but only if you like sci-fi and detective/mystery drama (it has lots of funny moments too)