Give me recommendations! Where the secondary characters are in love with leads but that love is not returned leads love each other. But those secondary characters end up together after sharing time when they were ignored by the leads or maybe when they were planning something to separate the leads they fell for each other. Thank you in advance! 

Not really on point to what you are looking fo but some element of it is there, where both male and female leads like (connected romantically somehow) to the main leads, but they both somehow end up being connected to each other romantically (?), though the ending for some does feel open ended/ambiguou: Protect the Boss, Secret Garden, Secret Romance, cinderella and four knights

Czakhareina:

Not really on point to what you are looking fo but some element of it is there, where both male and female leads like (connected romantically somehow) to the main leads, but they both somehow end up being connected to each other romantically (?), though the ending for some does feel open ended/ambiguou: Protect the Boss, Secret Garden, Secret Romance, cinderella and four knights

I’m not looking just for secondary characters that end up together but more specifically that they both were in love with the leads but ended falling in love with each other’s while they bonded over their one sided love hahahh 

In protect the boss secondary girl was in love with the secondary guy not the lead :(

Don’t remember in secret garden hehheheh

Cinderella and Four Knights the secondary girl loved the secondary guy not the lead. 

I will check out the secondary characters in Secret Romance. 

Thank you!!! 

SecondLeadQueen:

I’m not looking just for secondary characters that end up together but more specifically that they both were in love with the leads but ended falling in love with each other’s while they bonded over their one sided love hahahh 

In protect the boss secondary girl was in love with the secondary guy not the lead :(

Don’t remember in secret garden hehheheh

Cinderella and Four Knights the secondary girl loved the secondary guy not the lead. 

I will check out the secondary characters in Secret Romance. 

Thank you!!! 

If its that specific the only one that would do is secret romance, and even then they did npt really fall in love, though the drama hinted of them being together.

How about Greatest Love or Master Sun? maybe its not that also cause the second FL is not really inlove with the ML.

maybe ypu shpuld check put Meg Ryan's movie. Though its a switched in leads part, vause Meg and Matthew Broderick were the leads, and the 2 people they love were actuallythe second leads. 

Strongest Delivery Man fits perfectly

Boys over flowers maybe

fanitha:

Strongest Delivery Man fits perfectly

Agreed.

Also:

• Attention, Love!
  • High Society - the second female lead started out liking the ML, the second male lead was originally set up on a blind date with the FL and intended to marry her, but never had romantic feelings for her
  • Love O2O - the second female lead admired the ML along with the rest of the student body, the second male lead had feelings for the the FL and mistook the second female lead for the FL in an online game when he was trying to get revenge against her for rejecting him
 AH:

Agreed.

Also:

• Attention, Love!
  • High Society - the second female lead started out liking the ML, the second male lead was originally set up on a blind date with the FL and intended to marry her, but never had romantic feelings for her
  • Love O2O - the second female lead admired the ML along with the rest of the student body, the second male lead had feelings for the the FL and mistook the second female lead for the FL in an online game when he was trying to get revenge against her for rejecting him

Totes!

Czakhareina:

If its that specific the only one that would do is secret romance, and even then they did npt really fall in love, though the drama hinted of them being together.

How about Greatest Love or Master Sun? maybe its not that also cause the second FL is not really inlove with the ML.

maybe ypu shpuld check put Meg Ryan's movie. Though its a switched in leads part, vause Meg and Matthew Broderick were the leads, and the 2 people they love were actuallythe second leads. 

Thank you!!! I always look for the least common couples or romance hahah 

*Like rich girl poor guy (laurel Tree Tailors, Seoyoung My daughter) (secondary couples) is usually rich guy poor girl. 

*villain/Bad Guy falling for good girl (Innocent man, Cruel city)

*lead guy still  in love with another girl after she breaks up with him but falls for a girl he least expects or not his type.  ( My lovely Sam Soon, also the same couple in Laurel Tree Tailors and Seoyoung My daughter) 

Thank you girls! 

I actually dropped strongest delivery man because I loved the second lead with the lead girl :( 

Attention Love got on my nerves how he treated the lead girl, meanwhile she had this perfect second lead that loved her. 

Liked High Society, well the secondary couple hehehhe 

The whole gaming wasn’t for me on Love 020.  Sadly because I Love Yang Yang