Trying to find a drama that has similar dynamics between characters like the music video "What Can I Do" by Day6 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RJWqIEo_Tc)

Ideally they'd have to be in high school, but any setting will do as long as similar dynamics are in place ^^

From watching that, I was mostly reminded of Sassy Go Go (especially the FL's friendship with a male character other than the ML, and the ML falling for her first), but also a little bit of:

• School 2017
  • Hi! School - Love On (mostly high school, a little bit of university age)
  • A Love So Beautiful (high school, university, and work life)
  • Love O2O (university and work life)

Was there a specific dynamic in particular from the MV that you're looking for?

Thanks so much!

The specific dynamic I'm looking for is the FL seemingly liking one ML at first glance, but ends up falling for the other ML ^^ kinda like second lead syndrome, but not really, since the other ML is also a main character.

In that case I would also add Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo and Healer. In both cases the FL starts out with a bit of a crush on an older male character (not one of her peers), but later on falls for the ML. WFKBJ is a university drama, and in Healer the FL is young, but it's a workplace drama. 

Actually I'll also add Coffee Prince and Sound of the Desert. In both dramas the FL starts out with feelings for one main character, but later falls for the ML. Coffee Prince is a coffee shop gender-bender drama, and Sound of the Desert is a Chinese historical drama.