Anyone know any good comedy drama?

Kdrama comedy is cool but its a different sense/style of comedy compared to a typical us comedy show (for example: Will and Grace or Friends)

I was wondering if anyone came across a kdrama show which has the US sense of comedy? Very Curious since i have never come across one yet!

The only one that I can somewhat say falls into this category is SNL: Korea but a lot of their sketches still have the korean style of comedy.

Also, I heard modern farmer is like that but unsure as I haven not yet watched it.

Looking forward to your responses/ opinions.

American comedies like Friends and Will and Grace run for many seasons, are filmed in front of a studio audience or have a laugh track, and you can usually miss an episode or watch things somewhat out of order without feeling lost. I've never encountered a k-drama with any of those elements, even with ones that were 50+ episodes. However, I haven't tried any 100+ family dramas. Maybe those are a bit more like American comedies?

For shorter dramas, maybe you could try some friends-to-lovers dramas that are a bit more down to earth than some other common types of romance dramas, especially ones that are also tagged as comedies? If you're open to that, Fight For My Way is worth trying. 

Maybe try kdrama Let's Eat, some really diverse and fun characters in it.
The Flatterer  
The Greatest Marriage
Prince's Prince
He who can't marry

These were dramas I found a little obscure  in theme of characters, comedy or weird script/stories