I'm currently in one of those moods where I'm very impatient with dramas. I'll decide to try starting something in my PTW list and then stop after two minutes because I'm not feeling it. There are some really quality dramas that I want to watch (e.g. Just Between Lovers) that I can't start right now because I'm not in the right mood for them. 

Does anyone have recommendations for dramas that pull you in from the very first few moments? They don't have to be deep or top-rated dramas, just engaging and not slow. An enjoyable romantic pairing and a non-tragic ending would be ideal!

I just finish paradise Ranch and it was pretty good and good ending.  But the lead is Changmin and he didn’t have experience with acting. So take that in count. I’m not quite picky if I like the plot but others are. 

Yup JBL, definitely needs full attentiin and focus. One of the best dramas in recent months. So it would be such a shame if you drop it. 

Try mini dramas. I usually watch movies and mini dramas when i get that impatiend bug when it comes to dramas. So check out: Splash, splash Love, Noble My Love, Have coffee with an angel, Love for a thousand More, Page Turner, Kingyo Club, Ma Boy. For movies: Our times, secret that cannot be told, Il Mare, Taxi Driver, Will you be there, Your Name (Kimi no nawa), innocent steps

If you really wanna do dramas with fast pace and story telling in the first episodes tey: shut up flower boy band or W: two worlds

SecondLeadQueen:

I just finish paradise Ranch and it was pretty good and good ending.  But the lead is Changmin and he didn’t have experience with acting. So take that in count. I’m not quite picky if I like the plot but others are. 

The poster and description for that drama look really unique. I've never seen a k drama set on a ranch before. I like that it's a bit obscure. I find it easier to start dramas that I have no or low expectations for when I'm in this kind of mood. I picked up the Bride of Habaek, but I'll add this to my list for my next impatient moment. Thanks!

Czakhareina:
Yup JBL, definitely needs full attentiin and focus. One of the best dramas in recent months. So it would be such a shame if you drop it.

Try mini dramas. I usually watch movies and mini dramas when i get that impatiend bug when it comes to dramas. So check out: Splash, splash Love, Noble My Love, Have coffee with an angel, Love for a thousand More, Page Turner, Kingyo Club, Ma Boy. For movies: Our times, secret that cannot be told, Il Mare, Taxi Driver, Will you be there, Your Name (Kimi no nawa), innocent steps

If you really wanna do dramas with fast pace and story telling in the first episodes tey: shut up flower boy band or W: two worlds

I keep hearing good things about it and I definitely want to save it for when I can enjoy it properly.

That's a really good point. I've had Page Turner and Ma Boy in my PTW for a while. If I drop Bride of Habaek I think I'll try one of those next. I hadn't heard of Have Coffee with an Angel or Love for a Thousand More before. I'll add those to my list too. Thanks!

Another mini drama is The happy loner. Just two episodes and it's really fast and nice. 

For full length dramas:

Liar game is really fast paced all throughout. There's no romance in it but I myself mostly watch romance drama but I loved this drama. 

Cunning single lady. Laugh out loud drama. 

Cruel romance (c-drama)

@AH

Its really really good, JBL i mean. I love it so much that i am delaying and denying watching the last 2 episodes. I am not ready to say goodby to it and all of cast and characters.

Ive tried Bride of Haebaek. And i dropped it after 4 episodes without any regret. Not my cup of tea in soooo many reasons.

Have Coffee with an Angel, is a 2 episodes mini drama from girl group KARA drama special. It strs Ji Changwook as an angel who helps Kara Member Gyuri make the guy she likes fall for her. The other parts of the Kara drama special were also okay to watch, but this one is my fave.

Love for a thousand More is a fantasy drama about a vampire girl and a singer-song writer guy who remembers her as the one who helped him when he was a kid. I like this one for the quirky funny femle lead. 

... And if you want a melodrama, try Most Beautiful Goodbye tht has Choi Jiwoo. 

Czakhareina:

Where can I find Coffee with an angel I couldn’t even find it. 

mahiba:

Another mini drama is The happy loner. Just two episodes and it's really fast and nice. 

For full length dramas:

Liar game is really fast paced all throughout. There's no romance in it but I myself mostly watch romance drama but I loved this drama. 

Cunning single lady. Laugh out loud drama. 

Cruel romance (c-drama)

Thanks for the recommendations! Particularly good to know that Liar Game is appealing without romance even to people who normally only watch romances.

Czakhareina:

@AH

Its really really good, JBL i mean. I love it so much that i am delaying and denying watching the last 2 episodes. I am not ready to say goodby to it and all of cast and characters.

Ive tried Bride of Haebaek. And i dropped it after 4 episodes without any regret. Not my cup of tea in soooo many reasons.

Have Coffee with an Angel, is a 2 episodes mini drama from girl group KARA drama special. It strs Ji Changwook as an angel who helps Kara Member Gyuri make the guy she likes fall for her. The other parts of the Kara drama special were also okay to watch, but this one is my fave.

Love for a thousand More is a fantasy drama about a vampire girl and a singer-song writer guy who remembers her as the one who helped him when he was a kid. I like this one for the quirky funny femle lead. 

... And if you want a melodrama, try Most Beautiful Goodbye tht has Choi Jiwoo. 

Thank you for all the detail! Yeah I'm not a huge fan of the FL in Bride of Haebaek, but Nam Joo Hyuk in suits and constantly speaking in a godly voice is a treat. I'm five episodes in so far, so we'll see. 

SecondLeadQueen:

Where can I find Coffee with an angel I couldn’t even find it. 

I think this is it: Kara: Secret Love. Not sure if Coffee with an Angel is an alternative title or one of the episodes. 

@AH and @SecondLeadQueen

The whole show is called that way Kara:Secret Love. And each member has 2 part episode for each member story. So if you are looking for it, its doesnt take up the title per story, it goes collectively as a group. So search Secret Love

Ep1&2: MISSING YOU with Seungyeon and Yeon Woojin as lovers who eventually breaks up but tragedy happens, and she is given a chance to travel back in time

Ep 3&4: THE 13TH BUCKETLIST with Kim Youngkwang and Hara in a story about a young woman who discovers she has cancer and travels to learn what she will do with her life, and in turn meets a soldier who plans to end his life. 

EP 5&6: LILAC stars Bae Soobin and Jiyoung is probably my 2nd fave in this whole lot. Its a about a girl whas a bright and positive personality that suddenly faints, when she wakes up she meets a man who is friendly and kind and is there waiting patiently for his Girlfriend who is comatose bedisde her bed

Ep 7&8: A SEVEN DAY SUMMER has Nicole and Lee Kwangsso, this one i so faintly remember but i think it has asomething to do with both of them trying to find someone from their childhood

And of course the last 2 episodes is HAVE COFFEE WITH AN ANGEL.

Czakhareina, I wish I could like your post. Thank you!