Hey everyone!
I absolutely love movies and dramas that really tragic and sad, but at the same time incorporate humor into it.
My examples of this would be: Sunny or My Annoying Brother.

Maybe you know some other movie or drama that combines sad and funny scenes? :)

• Love in the Moonlight - starts out light and funny, then gets more into the melodrama later on
  • Live Up to Your Name - the ML is quite goofy in certain circumstances and the time travel element creates some funny moments, but the drama also touches on medical emergencies, war, death, class divides, and separation
 AH:
  • Love in the Moonlight - starts out light and funny, then gets more into the melodrama later on
  • Live Up to Your Name - the ML is quite goofy in certain circumstances and the time travel element creates some funny moments, but the drama also touches on medical emergencies, war, death, class divides, and separation

I agree with Live Up to Your Name

Please come back ,Mister

Come! Jang Bo Ri

You are my destiny or Fated to love you (Korean version)

Angry mom

Shopping King Louie

:)

I'm watching Goblin right now (right at the half mark) and it corresponds to your criteria. It's about loneliness and death and divine punishment.. But it's also laugh out loud funny. 

Claire:

Please come back ,Mister

Come! Jang Bo Ri

You are my destiny or Fated to love you (Korean version)

Angry mom

Shopping King Louie

:)

Jang Bo Ri sounds really funny! :D it's so long though TT

@mahiba thank you but I've already watched Goblin :)

pastelpuella:

Jang Bo Ri sounds really funny! :D it's so long though TT

@mahiba thank you but I've already watched Goblin :)

It's really funny and sad, I cried a lot... I loved it and I know it's very long but I  think it's worth it!

Claire:

It's really funny and sad, I cried a lot... I loved it and I know it's very long but I  think it's worth it!

I'll keep it in mind^^ I have a hard time committing myself to any drama since I've started university this semester... So I've been watching many movies instead but in that time I could have watched dramas as well :'D

pastelpuella:

I'll keep it in mind^^ I have a hard time committing myself to any drama since I've started university this semester... So I've been watching many movies instead but in that time I could have watched dramas as well :'D

I understand! It's difficult to divide between drama/movies and university ...Let me know if one day you'll watch it, few people follow such long dramas

Claire:
Please come back ,Mister

I second this, it's a great show!

Reply 1988 -'88 is more serious than '97 (and overall better than 94) but still full of laughts. I often caught myself laughing in the middle of episode but crying at the end - storytelling is incredibly well balanced.

Prison playbook - I have seen only one episode so far but it is from the same writer and director as the reply series - it has same kind of storytelling except... you know... the story is different :D

Second Reply 1988 . Also Age of Youth and Go Back Couple. I rated both Reply 1988 and Age of Youth a 9 because they're honestly amazing and a must watch. Go back Couple is hilarious and moving at the same time. Btw with Reply 1988 it has a slow start well at least for me it did like it took me a while before I really got into it but once you get to know all the characters and their stories you just wish the drama never stopped. Definitely check these dramas out! :3

Fantastic is amazing ! The drama is about illness but the mood remains optmistic and happy all along, it's also pretty funny.