Ims so bored of watching the same drama over and over Anyone got any suggtions please!!!
how about the moon embracing the sun? or king of dramas? or nice guy? just check my list for any :D
Reply 1997 is not on your list - that will be more unique compared to some of the Kdramas around. In my opinion it was amazingly good (It's my top top favorite Kdrama).
bridal mask is brilliant and not a typical drama at all
winnie19 wrote: Reply 1997 is not on your list - that will be more unique compared to some of the Kdramas around. In my opinion it was amazingly good (It's my top top favorite Kdrama).

Is that one that good my friendsaid it wasent thatgood
I suggest- Missing You, GTO 2012, Bridal Mask, King of Baking Kim Tak Goo, Check out my MDL for more.
If you bored with similar story of love, try: History of salaryman (Very funny) Padam Padam (Heartwarming, Fantasy) Fermentation Family (Heartwarming family story)
hayhaylol wrote: Is that one that good my friendsaid it wasent thatgood

All opinions are subjective when it comes to recommendations. I really really liked Reply 1997 but with all dramas no matter how highly rated they are there will be people that won't like it. Best way is to try and watch it and see for yourself :)
What about SHINING INHERITANCE? :)
if you're looking for a great drama try an old one like coffee prince, 9 ends 2 out and rooftop prince, moon embracing the sun is good too.. new ones try gaksital, reply 1997,nice guy, arang and faith and my fave which is still airing i miss you.. enjOY and have fun watching...^^
Bridal mask was awesome :) Also try Kings 2 hearts, gentleman's dignity, princess man, white christmas, the moon that embraces the sun and rooftop prince.